Welcome to Gaia! ::

what if the avatars could get sick and cold and sweaty and sun burnt to make them more life like
stare Neopets. Now.

I don't want to take care of a bunch of pixels.
[Morning After]
stare Neopets. Now.

what do you mean neopets now... this is nuthing like neopets and anyways what rong with neopets?
jwnash
[Morning After]
stare Neopets. Now.

what do you mean neopets now... this is nuthing like neopets and anyways what rong with neopets?

I can list about 100 things wrong with that site. But I'm not going to, that would take to long.

Point is, our avatars aren't pets or kids or real people. If you want something like that, play Sims or something ninja

Garbage

jwnash
this is nuthing like neopets

But you are suggesting a feature that would make it very much LIKE neopets. Your "more life like" suggestion implies that we'd have to take care of them - something that not only do most of us not want, but that L0cke himself has said won't ever be necessary.

Anxious Conversationalist

I think it could be fun if they could make all those emotions and things wink
jwnash
what if the avatars could get sick and cold and sweaty and sun burnt to make them more life like

that would be kool, i like that idea! blaugh and it is NOT really like neopets at all!
naama_sweet_candy
I think it could be fun if they could make all those emotions and things wink

yea like more emoticons on the avis faces, that would be awesome!!! xd
that would be cool somewat but then we'd have to take care of em and thats to much of an effort

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff