Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Creature

With how low the odds are now days in rigs, getting another double item rig for the same price would be awesome. It's also a good idea, the twin theme.

Mysterious Trickster

I like the idea. Sure, why not.

Special Snowflake

I like the idea. Maybe the story could involve the Helson sisters bickering, splitting and then rediscovering how much they miss their other half through other twins? You could have a dual pathway one with one Helson and a separate one for the other xd *is shot*

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
Twin RIGs eh? First thing came to mind was pokemon and how they usually ship twin games with exclusives and so on. Seems like a good idea considering captcha pod already describes "gashamons" as a parody of pokemon. So they could extend on the idea.
-ScourgeTheHedghog-
Twin RIGs eh? First thing came to mind was pokemon and how they usually ship twin games with exclusives and so on. Seems like a good idea considering captcha pod already describes "gashamons" as a parody of pokemon. So they could extend on the idea.
pleased that you like it.
Those Gacshamon were a disappointment. The only one they came out with was Mewpit

Devoted Saint

I would so get my sister to this, because we are twins X3

Anxious Wife

That sounds like a great idea, IO vote either Von Helson or Otami Ruins twins!

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

This actually sounds like a really fun idea. I love twins, they're so adorable and fun. ^_^ It's like Jekyll and Hyde kinda ya know? One day I'd love to have twins. emotion_kirakira Wow....too much info on a random person, eh?

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff