Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Bunny

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Hey all,

I'm aware that the inventory sorting feature works again, but honestly, I have WAY TOO MANY items for this method to be effective. I can never find the item I'm looking for, and it's difficult to figure out how many of which items I have!

I usually can't remember the name of an item, so using the search bar doesn't always help, either.

Anyways, I would really like to see an auto-sort feature. You know, a button that sorts items alphabetically, or at least puts doubles together. This would also be super effective for those of us who use both human items and paw items, since the [animal] prefix would guarantee that all of the paw items would be grouped together.

Thank you!!
You can use the old arranger to temporarily sort it by name, though of course you can't do anything once in that point (though if you were feeling ambitious, you could open up a second window/tab in which to manually sort your inventory so it stays in the order alphabetical gives you)

Yes it would be easier/ideal if Gaia would give users a way to save it that way, but there are workarounds until that time comes.

PS: Make sure you post in the inventory arranger suggestion thread too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces