yes 0.17326732673267 17.3% [ 35 ]
HELL YESS!!! 0.31188118811881 31.2% [ 63 ]
umm sure :S 0.28217821782178 28.2% [ 57 ]
nahh 0.069306930693069 6.9% [ 14 ]
no 0.089108910891089 8.9% [ 18 ]
HELL NO!!! 0.074257425742574 7.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 202 ]
1 2 3 >

i say we should be able to put streaks of color in our avi's hair... blaugh i mean like u can choose a base colour, and then u choose the streak colour, like i wanna put pink steaks in my avi's hair, but cant crying
yay two people voted razz oh well please people help out here... I WANT MY ******** HIGHLIGHTS!!!!! sweatdrop sry i really want em razz
yellow_shoe
like i wanna put pink steaks in my avi's hair, but cant crying

You want to put a steak in your hair? confused
^_^yah go highlites^_^
Fireside
yellow_shoe

ch'a i think it would look hot, since ma avi is all pink... i want pink highlites razz its to suport and represent my hommosexuality smile but ne one should be able to highlite
when i saw this i thought you ment the Streaking through towns naked streaking!

However the Highlights in the hair idea i like. I would have read Highlights in my Avi's hair.
Viktor_Deus_Ex
when i saw this i thought you ment the Streaking through towns naked streaking!

However the Highlights in the hair idea i like. I would have read Highlights in my Avi's hair.

kewlie, i wanna put pink on my avi and my real hair... im doing one of thoe on the week end acctualy razz
come on people vote for 'HELL YESS!!!'
yellow_shoe
Fireside
yellow_shoe

ch'a i think it would look hot, since ma avi is all pink... i want pink highlites razz its to suport and represent my hommosexuality smile but ne one should be able to highlite

he ment the word Steak
this is cute, and its been suggested alot but i want hightlights too dark purple or blue
Feeling_power
Bump

the only time you can bump in this forum is when the thread has fallen off the first page.

i think there shouuld be different kinds of streaks. like straight down, or zebra patterned, ect.
That would be cool. Like i have purple streks(sp?) in my hair and i would like to make my avi's hair like mine.
I think it's a wonderful idea. But, if you think about it, we already pay just to get a different hairstyle, or to put our hair up. It would cost a lot of gold. I like it, and i would like to see it on here, just a matter of if they do it or not is the question.
This is a great idea. I mean, the hair lady at the shop has two different colors in her hair, why can't we? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff