Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

I said...

I have to say. Everything about this stupid event is messing up.
I'm getting really annoyed about this!
I have cashed in many, many Soul Candies. And my rewards will say like 5 Health Potions, then when I go into battle, I have ONE DROP POTION! No Health, and obviously not five of them. And this has happened every. single. time. I've redeemed my Soul Candies.

...Obviously

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

I can't redeem any of my candies.xx;

Shameless Exhibitionist

Yuki_Windira
I can't redeem any of my candies.xx;

I said...

Agghh. That suckssssss.

...Obviously

Wind-up Waffles

I've redeemed twice and neither time got my potions.

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
It's so annoying
stressed

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The same has happened to me. Stamina awarded correctly, but getting a grant of 1 or 5 (has happened with both) health potions grants ONE drop potion, and drop potions grant for health, and I've never received a multiple of a potion.

Unstoppable Krampus

Last night I had 428 candies when I went to bed. Today I have zero and I know I didn't spend any in that time. You can't even spend less than 100 at once, so there is literally no way all mine should be wiped out.

What the hell is wrong with this candy?

User Image

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
I am sorry people are getting screwed out of rewards but also grateful people are vocal about this. I was hoarding my candy until I had at least 500 for the larger turn-in but now I'm going to wait until we get confirmation this is all fixed. Here's to hoping they don't "fix" it by wiping out everything we have collected and forcing a do-over!

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
got 3 "5 HEALTH POTION" and one "5 BUFF POTION". two of the health potions didn't even give me anything, while the other ones just gave me one. it's a HUGE rip-off.

Green Smoker

Yeah, totally glitchy. Just redeemed and it only granted 1 buff potion instead of the 5 it said that i was supposed to get. neutral

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
This is semi-related to your topic...

What do they numbers under the avatar images mean when we go to redeem? They'll be like xxx/500.

In relation to your topic: All I want to do is have fun, attack/heal people, talk to people, and get the items. But it seems like it's really hard to get the actual items, and instead most people are getting gold and glitchy potions. Myself included. Don't know if it actually grants the gold properly or not (haven't been paying attention to my gold count), but I'm also only getting one (or none) of my potions when it says I should be getting multiples.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I am starting to wonder if I should hold on to my candies instead of redeeming them, in case they somehow fix this problem.

Bright Businesswoman

Shieanna
I said...

I have to say. Everything about this stupid event is messing up.
I'm getting really annoyed about this!
I have cashed in many, many Soul Candies. And my rewards will say like 5 Health Potions, then when I go into battle, I have ONE DROP POTION! No Health, and obviously not five of them. And this has happened every. single. time. I've redeemed my Soul Candies.

...Obviously

Excuse the nooby question, but where do we go to redeem them?
Also, are all gaia events like this? This is my first one and it's chaos :/

Angelic Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

Oh yeah, I had that happen to me once too. I got a 5 Health Potion thingy and I got like two from it. Not the full five.

Bookworm

Good to know I'm not the only one. Redeemed 400 of mine. One of my "rewards" was that 5 health potion pack, but only got 1. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff