Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like dreamsk's idea of an EI CI. rofl Except instead of only being older EIs, there could be a chance of grabbing CI exclusive recolours. To keep the MP from flooding, they should charge AT LEAST 799GC for it. Or only keep it in the cash shop for a very limited time, and bring it back a few times a year.

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Doom Lemons
I like dreamsk's idea of an EI CI. rofl Except instead of only being older EIs, there could be a chance of grabbing CI exclusive recolours. To keep the MP from flooding, they should charge AT LEAST 799GC for it. Or only keep it in the cash shop for a very limited time, and bring it back a few times a year.

yeah or make the items needed for a game of chance to get an item be a limited thing? or if they want make it so it's a quest that comes about during a limited time on gaia that opeople can complete? like "find this NPC" or "go to this shop" but make it in a riddle! so it wouldn't have to be a game in the games section, well it could for possibly to access it for a riddle again or see when you're eligable for it... this idea is coming along wonderfully actually owo XD I'm glad that I did put this up since I wasn't going to otherwise.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Loki903
Doom Lemons

yeah or make the items needed for a game of chance to get an item be a limited thing? or if they want make it so it's a quest that comes about during a limited time on gaia that opeople can complete? like "find this NPC" or "go to this shop" but make it in a riddle! so it wouldn't have to be a game in the games section, well it could for possibly to access it for a riddle again or see when you're eligable for it... this idea is coming along wonderfully actually owo XD I'm glad that I did put this up since I wasn't going to otherwise.

It should have to cost actual money. The EIs weren't free.

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons

no no I meant you could buy a GC item item for it. like a key or token? I think I misworded what i meant with how said game would work XD blarg it's been a long day. I mean as long as it's not to overpriced gaia would still mkae a profit if the items were like... the 99 GC ones or something along the lines.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons

no no I meant you could buy a GC item item for it. like a key or token? I think I misworded what i meant with how said game would work XD blarg it's been a long day. I mean as long as it's not to overpriced gaia would still mkae a profit if the items were like... the 99 GC ones or something along the lines.

And the items along the lines of Owlpocalypse and Catastrophe? I could dig it.

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons

yeah, or maybe a new item like a key? or a token like those ones in game arcades? :3

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons

yeah, or maybe a new item like a key? or a token like those ones in game arcades? :3

Ah.

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons

Ah.

or it could run on those items or cheap GC items, or any GC item, maybe it'll give chances for different things varying on it? but either way one could buy an item so gaia gets profit somehow and makes it a good deal for both gaian's and gaia owners. XD but it's a dream in the making :3 hopefully it becomes more fleshed out as more suggestions come in ^^ but I must say ty for stopping to look at the thread~ I didn't think the title would make it stand out well owo;

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons

Ah.

or it could run on those items or cheap GC items, or any GC item, maybe it'll give chances for different things varying on it? but either way one could buy an item so gaia gets profit somehow and makes it a good deal for both gaian's and gaia owners. XD but it's a dream in the making :3 hopefully it becomes more fleshed out as more suggestions come in ^^ but I must say ty for stopping to look at the thread~ I didn't think the title would make it stand out well owo;

I see profit for gaia written in there somewheres, so it sounds good to me. XD I'm really sorry, this is getting confusing. I can't tell what you want to do.

I was thinking this:

A. Gaia makes a Chance Item that contains maybe 10 or 15 previous Evolving Items with a small chance (Maybe 1% to 5%) of getting one of three or four recolours of an EI in the CI. Price that at like 749GC a pop.

or

B. Gaia has a thing similar to the aquarium trunk. Maybe a picture of a panel with like nine doors. You buy a key for the same price as above, and "insert" it into one of the nine doors. One of those nine doors has a recolour exclusive to the game, the other eight contains a random EI that was originally 499-999GC.

Both being released for a short time.

Am I getting what you're trying to say?

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons
Loki903
Doom Lemons

Ah.

I see profit for gaia written in there somewheres, so it sounds good to me. XD I'm really sorry, this is getting confusing. I can't tell what you want to do.

I was thinking this:

A. Gaia makes a Chance Item that contains maybe 10 or 15 previous Evolving Items with a small chance (Maybe 1% to 5%) of getting one of three or four recolours of an EI in the CI. Price that at like 749GC a pop.

or

B. Gaia has a thing similar to the aquarium trunk. Maybe a picture of a panel with like nine doors. You buy a key for the same price as above, and "insert" it into one of the nine doors. One of those nine doors has a recolour exclusive to the game, the other eight contains a random EI that was originally 499-999GC.

Both being released for a short time.

Am I getting what you're trying to say?

XD ah I'm sorry it's confusing it's changed a bit from the original idea, but on both counts yes you're correct, although B is a bit more on the side of it given a chance item like that would be a bit crazy, unless they make a chance item to give out a random number of keys or whatever is used to play the chance game

:3, it could be in either the random door luck setting or via a wheel of chance, or even a prize capsule... like... remember those things you'd see in a walmart or target? ya put in 25 cents and ya get a little container with a random item in it. :3 something like that would work to, but it's however gaia would wish to make it that decides if it's made or what it would look like. I wouldn't mind different formats of it really for those who wish to attempt different methods of the game. but thats my take on it.

XD and I figured gaia would love an idea of a limited time thing to see how it works as long as a profit is made for them, and to make the MP a bit more evened out instead of chaotic in some departments. even if it gives out like... 1 EI for every 10-20 low priced/common chance items or something it'd be a fun game to play in my opinion. owo; I hope my wording makes a bit more sense now.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Loki903
Also I know people will say "use cash offers" it's still unfair, given many of the offers are virus risks...
Gaia doesn't want to believe this though.

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
felinoel
Loki903
Also I know people will say "use cash offers" it's still unfair, given many of the offers are virus risks...

yes but given the raging storm of customers loosing computers due to the ofsers they can't deny this for long so it's until they piss off the wrong person so it's not entirely something detracting from the idea, but eh it was merely a little point brought up. given some can't buy the cards and the offers are full of bollucks with it's virus' hidden in the "good" ones.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Loki903
felinoel
Loki903

yes but given the raging storm of customers loosing computers due to the ofsers they can't deny this for long so it's until they piss off the wrong person so it's not entirely something detracting from the idea, but eh it was merely a little point brought up. given some can't buy the cards and the offers are full of bollucks with it's virus' hidden in the "good" ones.
No they can deny it as long as they want and just say that something else gave the virus.

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
felinoel
Loki903
felinoel
Loki903

No they can deny it as long as they want and just say that something else gave the virus.

not until evidence is piled up, which people will do, and lawsuits come about, which in society they will probably. but thats in worst case scenario unless they fix it. I'll just be going "I knew it" when it happens.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Loki903
felinoel
Loki903
felinoel
Loki903

not until evidence is piled up, which people will do, and lawsuits come about, which in society they will probably. but thats in worst case scenario unless they fix it. I'll just be going "I knew it" when it happens.
But when will that happen? Besides Gaia isn't at fault for it since don't they get the ads from some ad managing place?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff