Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Okay, I just bought the Winter Madrigal for Him bundle. I go to open it and...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The description says it contains the Fearless Prince of Lalune, but it's nowhere to be seen. Instead it just has the Audacious Prince of Lalune (Mouth). Everything else is where it should be.

Has anyone else been having this issue? Is it actually there, but is just not showing until you open it?

Wheezing Bard

12,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You just get a mouth? That's bull man. scream

I would definitely post this in Bug Report & Technical Support forum too.

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ShootingSapphire

I know right?? stressed I paid good money for that thing, and that was the main item I wanted. emotion_donotwant I posted the screencap in a thread in Bug Report & Technical Support too. Apparently, I'm not the only one having this issue. I filed a ticket too. Here's hoping they don't wait 'til after Christmas to get back to me. emotion_facepalm

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
This is pretty ridiculous. I filed a ticket as well. I had hoped that it would be fixed by now...

Wheezing Bard

12,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Seiji-ojisan
ShootingSapphire

I know right?? stressed I paid good money for that thing, and that was the main item I wanted. emotion_donotwant I posted the screencap in a thread in Bug Report & Technical Support too. Apparently, I'm not the only one having this issue. I filed a ticket too. Here's hoping they don't wait 'til after Christmas to get back to me. emotion_facepalm

It looks like you have done all you can do on your end. It's a pretty dumb glitch though. Like how did that even happened to begin with? Hope they fix the item promptly, because some people are probably still purchasing the item.

People are already selling the item in the marketplace too. I don't think this is going to help with fixing this at all. emotion_facepalm

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Metropol Rubbish
This is pretty ridiculous. I filed a ticket as well. I had hoped that it would be fixed by now...

ShootingSapphire

It looks like you have done all you can do on your end. It's a pretty dumb glitch though. Like how did that even happened to begin with? Hope they fix the item promptly, because some people are probably still purchasing the item.

People are already selling the item in the marketplace too. I don't think this is going to help with fixing this at all. emotion_facepalm

I know it. emotion_facepalm But good news! They responded to my ticket and it's been fixed!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hopefully the people buying it in the MP don't get shorted on this.

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Seiji-ojisan

Sadly, I stupidly opened it earlier, and mine's not fixed emotion_facepalm They haven't responded to my ticket either.

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Metropol Rubbish
Seiji-ojisan

Sadly, I stupidly opened it earlier, and mine's not fixed emotion_facepalm They haven't responded to my ticket either.

Oh no. Dx Any luck now? =(

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Seiji-ojisan
Metropol Rubbish

Unfortunately, no. :c I'm not very happy about this.

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Metropol Rubbish
Seiji-ojisan
Metropol Rubbish

DDx Ugh! I wonder if they're all away for Christmas. I hope you get a response soon. >_<;;

44,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Champion 300
  • Winged 100
Seiji-ojisan
Metropol Rubbish
Seiji-ojisan
Metropol Rubbish

DDx Ugh! I wonder if they're all away for Christmas. I hope you get a response soon. >_<;;

Thank you c: It's likely that they get these few days off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff