Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Werewolf

4,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
why did they take omgpop away? they should like paid zynga or something im so sad crying worked so hard on all my levels and everything

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I do believe it was explained?

Good riddance to bad rubbish anyways.

Business Werewolf

4,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Leothalis v2

i know but i want it back it was one of my favorite things on this site D:

Fluffy Creature

You could always make an Omgpop account and play it there.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You can still play omgpop on its own site....

Stray Pigs's Waifu

Sexy Werewolf

9,575 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
transfer of ownership and the new owners don't want the games on gaia

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
got any grapes xD
why did they take omgpop away? they should like paid zynga or something im so sad crying worked so hard on all my levels and everything

You can go to omgpop.com and play their games there without creating an account by being anon :3 I hated being too high leveled because no one would play with me Dx Or they would have similar ways of treating me lol.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Leothalis v2

I think she knows why their gone since she mentions Zynga lol. Also you should be more respectful
of other peoples hobbies.You wouldn't like if someone treated your favorite hobbies that way.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm more unhappy that they took Blue Noodle sponsor vids away. v.v

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2

I think she knows why their gone since she mentions Zynga lol. Also you should be more respectful
of other peoples hobbies.You wouldn't like if someone treated your favorite hobbies that way.
I wouldn't care, actually.

If she doesn't like my tone, she can deal with it. Not other people who weren't involved in the beginning.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Leothalis v2
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2

If she doesn't like my tone, she can deal with it. Not other people who weren't involved in the beginning.

It still doesn't change that you were disrespectful when you had the choice to not be.
The reason why I got involved is because no one likes to stick up for someone when they are treated badly because of the fear of also being treated badly. By not doing anything we show that this behavior is acceptable, which it is not.

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2

It still doesn't change that you were disrespectful when you had the choice to not be.
The reason why I got involved is because no one likes to stick up for someone when they are treated badly because of the fear of also being treated badly. By not doing anything we show that this behavior is acceptable, which it is not.
Ok and?

Aged Genius

got any grapes xD

Sorry, out of our hands. They just were not for rent anymore. I'm hoping to make some during the late summer or fall.

Your username is one of my favorite punch lines!

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Leothalis v2
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2

Ok and?

General kindness and respect are good qualities that everyone should have. Copping an attitude just makes you look like a boor.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
eusheeta
Leothalis v2
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2
DJ Twissta
Leothalis v2

Ok and?

General kindness and respect are good qualities that everyone should have. Copping an attitude just makes you look like a boor.

Arguing back and forth doesn't really belong in the thread. Take it to PM or just drop it. Derailing the thread is not polite either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff