Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Vampire

19,340 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
RICHTER AGIL0

The abuser is attracted to the victim of the same sex in a way that gives them pleasure/empowerment. Re read what I said my fellow Gaian.

No, their gender is not what is important in that situation. A man raping another man does not make him a homosexual. A woman raping a woman does not make her a homosexual. That's not how it works, in the slightest.

Your assertion reads as if you believe that one must be a homosexual to rape someone of the same gender, and your follow-up statement leads me to believe that you are just reaffirming a belief that one must be homosexual in order to follow through with raping someone of your own gender, in prison or out of it.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I'm kinda surprised that a Straight Ally flag wasn't released among the different flags

....hell I didn't even know there was straight pride thing at all, flagwise anyhow

even just a casual google search reveals a bunch of nothing from homophobic captions/pictures to like 340958340958304 different types of flags with color combos pics/patterns

Maybe Gaia didn't release one because there's...like....no consistency for straight pride flags that's free use?

Versatile Vampire

19,340 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
RICHTER AGIL0
Let me ask you this then. I'll rephrase it so it's a little bit clear for you okay biggrin

So a heterosexual male walks up to another heterosexual male and asks for consensual sex. They end up enjoying their manly one on one time together. They continue to do so on many other occasions as well, but they say this one phrase right before they leave. "Man that was great, no homo".

Tell me, does that mean they are homosexual if they are heterosexual?

???

I fail to see what a consensual sex encounter has to do with the fact that the thing giving a rapist their boner is the fact that they are victimizing/dominating someone. That's THE SINGLE BIGGEST factor in a prison rape encounter; in a casual sex encounter there may be a dominance struggle but everything is done with the understanding and expectation that either party can stop at any time if they are uncomfortable or do not wish to continue. Your parallel makes no sense, and to be honest you just look really ignorant to me. I have things to do, but perhaps you should visit a local sexual assault advocacy center to learn a little more about prison rape and what motivates sexual assault in general.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Slick Southpaw
I'm kinda surprised that a Straight Ally flag wasn't released among the different flags

....hell I didn't even know there was straight pride thing at all, flagwise anyhow

even just a casual google search reveals a bunch of nothing from homophobic captions/pictures to like 340958340958304 different types of flags with color combos pics/patterns

Maybe Gaia didn't release one because there's...like....no consistency for straight pride flags that's free use?

That's my problem as well. If "straight pride" weren't so heavily saturated with queerbashing, i'd be more willing to support the idea. As it stands, ******** no.

Also, to bring up a point that someone decided to use to attack my post, I failed to note that gays and lesbians are guilty of the erasure of and extreme hate towards bisexuals, pansexuals, and asexuals. This bigotry needs to be addressed. But it's nowhere near as bountiful as the hate coming from heterosexual cisgender individuals.

Winter Soldier

29,915 Points
  • Together 'Til the End of the Line 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Hiss of Love 200
its a curse
like srsly if ur str8 ur life is totes perf ok so stop oppressing me by asking for equality it's totally uncool man

Please tell me this is sarcasm or a joke... Is this a joke? My internet joke detector is broken.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Triana Orpheus Venture
its a curse
like srsly if ur str8 ur life is totes perf ok so stop oppressing me by asking for equality it's totally uncool man

Please tell me this is sarcasm or a joke... Is this a joke? My internet joke detector is broken.

super sarcasm, that's how a lot of the non-hetros were acting to me after I was in favor of a straight flag.

Equality works both ways, man.

Ladykiller

Why do straight people think everything is about them?

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
___chiiedord

I can only speak for myself, and all I can say is that I don't think everything is about me in anyway, shape, or form.
I just think it's a simple request; everyone should be able to be proud of who they are. ^^

Winter Soldier

29,915 Points
  • Together 'Til the End of the Line 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Hiss of Love 200
its a curse
Triana Orpheus Venture
its a curse

super sarcasm, that's how a lot of the non-hetros were acting to me after I was in favor of a straight flag.

Okay... Good.

I've been treated that way too when someone was telling me I wasn't doing enough by just supporting my friends and anyone I meet.

Yes, I am straight and white but my life is far from perfect. I'm on the Autism Spectrum and I'm a religious minority.
100% straight here too and proud of it.
___chiiedord
Same could be said about the other groups.
Triana Orpheus Venture
its a curse
Triana Orpheus Venture
its a curse

Okay... Good.

I've been treated that way too when someone was telling me I wasn't doing enough by just supporting my friends and anyone I meet.

Yes, I am straight and white but my life is far from perfect. I'm on the Autism Spectrum and I'm a religious minority.
I hear you, I'm part of a Christian church, but nowadays people don't respect that or think you have a character flaw. stare stare stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff