Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think it's about time for a update?

YES PLEASE! 0.67703703703704 67.7% [ 457 ]
Yeah, it's way over due. 0.22074074074074 22.1% [ 149 ]
Would be nice, but there are other priorities out there at the moment. 0.068148148148148 6.8% [ 46 ]
Meh, who even bothers to organize that mess? 0.011851851851852 1.2% [ 8 ]
Nah. 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 675 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 >

Original Survivor

Winged Alchemist

58,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Leader Clair
I'd like to be able to move more than one item at a time.

That feature has been around for years confused Use Shift-click and Ctrl-click to select more than one item, and they'll be movable as a group, just like you can move icons around on a Windows computer (no idea about other OSs).

Honestly, there's not much I'd like to see done with the inventory arranger, except for a few optimization things sweatdrop . Just some updated graphics to match the rest of the site would be nice, as well as fixing the glitch where items don't stay put and jump somewhere else (had it happen occasionally with my mule, never on my main though). Faster loading time would be great too, especially if you've got over 1,700 item icons to load gonk
YES WE NEED THIS!
Something with a multi-select tool!

Spicy Sweetheart

I agree so much. Arranging my hundreds items by type/color is becoming a pain in the a**.

Starrii's Wife

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
I was at the gaia convention back in july, and my friend asked if they were working on the gaia inventory arranger. Their response was rather upsetting as they said it wasn't a very high priority and weren't really working on it, but it was on the 'to do' list.

Swashbuckling Sentai

my biggest issue with the arranger is how slow it loads.

No matter how many times they supposedly 'optimize' the inventory page, it still takes forever to load pages beyond the first one.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Am i strange that the current inventory arranger meets my needs?

I never have any problems with it. Once it's on "item" i just drag and drop.
It would be amazing to be able to sell multiple items. ><
Not only is it old, but it also opens things it should not. I had an old letter in my house, and when I removed it back into the arranger it opened. I confirmed this with a higher power, but to date, unfortunately nothing has been done to rectify this. It definately needs an update, and if others are having issues like me where items are also opening due to the arranger, something needs to be done. 3nodding

I hope they look at this seriously.

Newbie Noob

9,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
I have to create another account just to organize my inventory at the 1st place..

Original Survivor

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I was under the impression we COULD organize game items... I've got all mine organized. O.o

Original Survivor

Tokugawa_Ronin
I was under the impression we COULD organize game items... I've got all mine organized. O.o

you could, but you cant move them to the storage to do it easier... see i play zOMG! and i have nearly 3k+ in Recipes and Rings, so dragging those locked game items up takes a lot of time for me. sweatdrop

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Ah, yeah I can see how that would be a pain.

I played zOMG! for a good bit too, and I do remember how much of a pain it was for the hundreds of items to get organized.

I wish we could get a grouping option for same items. All my recipes and stuff would shrink down considerably!

Original Survivor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces