Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think it's about time for a update?

YES PLEASE! 0.67703703703704 67.7% [ 457 ]
Yeah, it's way over due. 0.22074074074074 22.1% [ 149 ]
Would be nice, but there are other priorities out there at the moment. 0.068148148148148 6.8% [ 46 ]
Meh, who even bothers to organize that mess? 0.011851851851852 1.2% [ 8 ]
Nah. 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 675 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15

Witty Genius

Darkend Light
TekoaNaman
Darkend Light
Goodness, this has been the one feature upgrade I've been waiting for. The old arranger is so frustrating for me to use. The more time that passes, the less optimistic I am that it will actually come out. I blame monetization emo
The inventory is still being worked on.

I am aware. I feel like if there wasn't such a push for monetization of features, we would have seen a upgrade a long time ago. Since it's supposed to be a free feature, it's a low priority as far as I can tell, so who knows when we'll actually see a finished product.
This is probably the only thing I believe will actually come to pass in a "decent" time.

Witty Genius

Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune

Yeah but it would force people with big inventories to buy and I refuse!
How do you know? The thing isn't even out yet. If the gold pricing is the same or similar to outfits, I think it could work well for those who do not want to use GC to buy slots.

Both ways people with large inventories would be penalized for having them so big. I know it is not out yet, I am stating that I do not agree with your idea for how it could be monetized. I do not think it SHOULD be monetized. Free content is an important part of a free to play site or a pay for perks site. Given the revenue Gaia generates I think its base level free content is shocking. (If you want an example of free to play done right just look at guild wars 2)
I'm just throwing the idea out there. I don't agree with it, but I'm only responding according to your original comment. I honestly don't see how people with large inventories would be peanalized with the GC optional form of payment if the gold prices would be the same if the arranger ends up being completely GC free :/

My original statement was said with weary sarcasm and venom...

They Ignored the guild update for this reason and will not fix other features or games for this reason.

Ok say you have a 4 page invo and they set the limit at two pages, I either have to pay or get rid of a lot of stuff. How is this not me being penalized?
You're paying for categories to organize, not pages. There's going to be a "show all" option. You don't have to get rid of anything

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune

Yeah but it would force people with big inventories to buy and I refuse!
How do you know? The thing isn't even out yet. If the gold pricing is the same or similar to outfits, I think it could work well for those who do not want to use GC to buy slots.

Both ways people with large inventories would be penalized for having them so big. I know it is not out yet, I am stating that I do not agree with your idea for how it could be monetized. I do not think it SHOULD be monetized. Free content is an important part of a free to play site or a pay for perks site. Given the revenue Gaia generates I think its base level free content is shocking. (If you want an example of free to play done right just look at guild wars 2)
I'm just throwing the idea out there. I don't agree with it, but I'm only responding according to your original comment. I honestly don't see how people with large inventories would be peanalized with the GC optional form of payment if the gold prices would be the same if the arranger ends up being completely GC free :/

They Ignored the guild update for this reason and will not fix other features or games for this reason.

Ok say you have a 4 page invo and they set the limit at two pages, I either have to pay or get rid of a lot of stuff. How is this not me being penalized?
You're paying for categories to organize, not pages. There's going to be a "show all" option. You don't have to get rid of anything

I still don't think paying for categories is a good idea either.

Witty Genius

Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune

*shrugs* It's no different than outfits to me, so I don't mind the idea of paying for extra categories with gold.

Original Survivor

TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune

*shrugs* It's no different than outfits to me, so I don't mind the idea of paying for extra categories with gold.

Only problem is that I'm very sure they are going to use Gaia Cash to buy the extra categories. Only reason I say that is because the Devs themselves said all projects will have to pay for them selves, meaning they aren't going to update anything if it won't bring any Cash in.

Witty Genius

Lei_Trigar
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune
TekoaNaman
Nights-Rune

Only problem is that I'm very sure they are going to use Gaia Cash to buy the extra categories. Only reason I say that is because the Devs themselves said all projects will have to pay for them selves, meaning they aren't going to update anything if it won't bring any Cash in.
I'm very well aware of that, and I won't be surprised if GC gets implemented. It would be nice if they could offer gold and cash methods of payments, but I won't hold my breath.

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I still wish they'd update this feature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff