Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be Shoulder Pads?

Ye 0.40540540540541 40.5% [ 15 ]
Na 0.59459459459459 59.5% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

I think we should bring shoulder pads into Gaia, just for sum more style to are Avitars!!! like on the forum page with that guy... here, u look!

User Image

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I believe that's a sleeve, actually.

Shoulder pads have been suggested several times, I think. Probably if anything, they'd be a piece of armor. The battle system's coming... sometime.
well... post ur opinion!!! and do the poll stare

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Keldan

Shoulder pads have been suggested several times, I think. Probably if anything, they'd be a piece of armor. The battle system's coming... sometime.
it's armor, yes. you can see him wearing the gauntlet as well, and there's little or no seem between the shoulder and the main chest plate.

armor, and presumibly a "shoulder pad" (wich is included with the armor, I guess) such as that one will be available with the Character class system 3nodding
Keldan

i know its been posted a few time... but i couldn't find them, so i just made one xp but im not sure that it will actually come out with the battle system (but i hope it does)...

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Silver Archangel
it's armor, actually. you can see him wearing the gauntlet as well, and there's little or no seem between the shoulder and the main chest plate.

armor, and presumibly a "shoulder pad" (wich is included with the armor, I guess) such as that one will be available with the Character class system 3nodding
Hmm... ah, you're right. I wasn't looking closely enough. xd
does n e 1 know when the battle system is coming than?

Garbage

Isada

No specific date yet, but I believe the quest/jobs system is coming "soon" and that the admins actually mean it this time xp (silly admins)

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Cassidy Peterson
Isada

No specific date yet, but I believe the quest/jobs system is coming "soon" and that the admins actually mean it this time xp (silly admins)
pfft. they always mean it. Remember the announcement saying the battle system was supposed to be out last year? xd
Cassidy Peterson
Isada

i hope they bring something else soon, cuz gaia is getting a bit sluggish, if u know what i mean...

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

Isada
Cassidy Peterson
Isada

i hope they bring something else soon, cuz gaia is getting a bit sluggish, if u know what i mean...
Towns is supposed to be out in a week or two.

or rather three or four days, from what I heard from users who attended otakon. xp

Garbage

Silver Archangel
pfft. they always mean it. Remember the announcement saying the battle system was supposed to be out last year? xd

Yeah, but they like... mean it mean it this time. Dude, I'm talking like some evil cross between a hippy and a teenybopper!

Isada

Towns are slated for release next week 3nodding You'll be able to walk around, interact with the NPCs, chat with friends, etc etc.

Silver Archangel
or rather three or four days, from what I heard from users who attended otakon. xp

Monday or Tuesday, I think Jakob said.
should i change the subject than to wtf is happening to gaia? lol, jk... but ya i really hope they do bring out the battle system (sum time THIS generation) and the gaia homes sumtime next week... or this week
wow... this place went down quicker than a lead zepplin...
this place is done... do the poll instead...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff