Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I'm still flabbergasted that we don't have SIMPLE headscarves. We have pokadotted ones, but what about just plain blue black red yellow orange teal green ect?
I would love to have solid colors, but the only solid coloring I see in gold shops have this annoying flower on it. :/

Dapper Bear

These would all be very lovely. c:

Stellar Succubus

I would draw your attention to the petition in my signature. I believe basic opaque stockings are severely lacking on Gaia.

Sure, we have leggings in many colours, but those go to the waist. We don't have stockings in multiple bold and pastel colours.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Crescent Gazer
MizuRatiosu
We're also lacking in the accessory department, so don't forget clutches and backpacks too. Those are also been the spotlight in trends for some time now. 8D
Accessories definitely wouldn't hurt. I spent so long searching for small accessories in Yellow. Not gold. Yellow. Few and far between- what's nice is the yellow neckerchief we got in the latest work clothing update.
but purses and backpacks in general would be nice.

Well, I've found Polyvore to be helpful in terms of providing examples of what type of accessories you're searching for. You can search for items by group, color, brand, tags, when it was submitted...

So far, I've found some yellow accessories from that site that may interest you:
Yellow Bag
Yellow Flower Ring (or hair accessory)
Slim Yellow Belt
Yellow Scarf
I'm pretty impressed with how well thought out this thread is given the colors and examples.

We need some better man clothes too.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
I agree. We need more basic stuff, like underwear, socks, gloves, belts, and headpieces. It would rock if they had better layering than our older stuff.
Also they need more colors! The shops are sorely lacking in green and orange. I know they're not the most popular colors, but I hate to see them neglected.

Divine Hellhound

Panties!

I can't tell you how many times a wonderful outfit has been ruined without the right color panties/bra. (I wear them a lot. >< )

Black, pink and that really off-white nasty gray color just don't cut it! I want more basic colored panties, but some fun colors like dots and stripes would be just as loved.
Nin Ur

Panties!

I can't tell you how many times a wonderful outfit has been ruined without the right color panties/bra. (I wear them a lot. >< )

Black, pink and that really off-white nasty gray color just don't cut it! I want more basic colored panties, but some fun colors like dots and stripes would be just as loved.
it's so simple, it baffles me as to why we don't have them yet

i wish we could change the color of our default, too

Desirable Shapeshifter

Fishnets!! D:< We have fishnet stockings and shirts but no gloves, no assortment in colors, no fullbody and the shirts layer over instead of under,also not to forget biker shorts.

Malevolent Creature

User Image
We lack pets. D8<

I would like to see a yellow lab in the shops, even if it was 400k. <3
One and Nineteen More
User Image
We lack pets. D8<

I would like to see a yellow lab in the shops, even if it was 400k. <3
Labs are nice. I prefer the chocolate ones- pretty. I wouldn't mind seeing an Afghan hound, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff