Welcome to Gaia! ::

2013 Fashion Trends
fashionising.com
Spring/ Summer 2013 color trends
elle.com
fashion-allure.com

Yellow, pink, and teal pants/shorts
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11
Any pants, shorts, or skirts that currently exist in our NPC stores are terribly difficult to find in these rich and neglected colors. the yellow bottoms that we do have aren't quite yellow; the same could be said for the pink shorts that we have, or what may pass as shorts, but are actually swimtrunks. I believe that these three colors; teal, yellow, and pink, are just some of the colors that Gaians are passionate about seeing; not just in tops, hats, and accessories, or shoes, but in bottoms, too.

Yellow, teal, pink suits
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Yellow, Teal Dresses
1 2 3

armwarmers and legwarmers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Arm and legwarmers aren't a common accessory on Gaia, from what I can tell. While it's very nice that we have a few of them, such as the ones located in Ruby's Rack and Durem Depot, I would really like to see more of them, made from the above examples. I think these can be more versatile and trendier than the one we've been given. The ones in Ruby's Rack were made from the winning contest entry, and come in a wide variety of colors, but they're way too bulky, and because of that, I haven't seen many put them to good use. While the legwarmers in Durem Depot are cute and "hip", but with the designs and patterns on most of them, they can be just as difficult to work into an avatar.

Underwear
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

eyepatches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Let's face it. Our eyepatches are lacking. We only have a handful of available eye patches in our NPC stores, and some of them are very nice, but most of them hold a Halloween design, which can be difficult to use in an avatar for any other season. There's also the issue with the patches being noninterchangeable, with the only exception being the eye bandages.

Rubber Chickens

Ties
1 2 3 4

striped shirts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is another basic clothing that seems to be in scarce supply.

Buttbows
something we don't have at all in the NPC shops. But they're plentiful in MC's and other cash shop items.

Polka-Dot Pants
1 2 3 4 5

Trendy Tops
1 2 3 4 5

Punk Prints
1 2

Cute dresses
1 2 3 4 5 6

Caplets and coats

Goggles
1 2 3 4

Headphones
1 2 3 4 5

Bowties
1 2 3 4

Ankle Boots and footwear
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I can't stress enough that we need more ankle boots, like the gold/silver/bronze prince boots, or even like the cute little boots in the Solar Mage. While ankle boots are high on the priority list,
suedes, leather, buckled boots, knee highs, or tall, low-heeled boots, high heeled boots, are appreciated just as much.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
We do need a good dose of all those in the Gold Shop update. In as many colors as we can get (preferably in all colors of the spectrum where buttbows and some other stuff are concerned)

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yes we need a lot of recolors, especially now that we have a lot of new items with colors that are hard to match.

I'd love to see more variety with the underwear.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I'd like a 'light' version of the stubble item.

4,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I do agree completely with the teals, pinks and yellows. All three of those always tend to be washed out or in a pastel shade when they need to be vibrant to match the newer items. And I'm with you on the leg and arm warmers. They are pretty awesome but a bit more variety in the gold stores wouldn't hurt and neither would a color upgrade.

Cluttered Dabbler

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Junior Trader 100
Anything that advocates more teal items gets my vote. Oh and can we get more mint too please~?

Familiar Prophet

Exactly what I was thinking! You have my support heart !

Dangerous Visionary

iRavish
Exactly what I was thinking! You have my support heart !

Mines as well.
Redlady
Anything that advocates more teal items gets my vote. Oh and can we get more mint too please~?
I like the mint items we have, but I'll agree, we need more of that color, too. what I'd like for it to be is consistent, though. Take a look at the mint frilled hat, and then the mint rosy flats. The difference is worlds apart

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I want polka dot pants. sad

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hell yes, especially to underwear. That's pretty much the workaround for the infamous Wool Top glitch.

And oh s**t I never noticed we had so few ties to work with too.
Razumi Yazura
I want polka dot pants. sad
added. wink
Awesome McGee
Hell yes, especially to underwear. That's pretty much the workaround for the infamous Wool Top glitch.

And oh s**t I never noticed we had so few ties to work with too.
there's a glitch with wool tops? gonk
yeah, there's a lot of nice ties to be thrown our way. I was a little disappointed that we got such nice ties in the Tax Man's Diner item, from the cash shop, and not in the NPC shops. They're not extravagant by any means, that would've justified them being as cash sop item.

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Voter 0
I only seen a rare selection of items you're talking about with the collectibles, evolving items, or bundle packs that you be able to find at the cash shop. The problem is, still not a great selection and really hard to find something good with it and also not alot of people can get much Gaia Cash that fast. The ones I like too more also are the colors you talked about, eye patches, arms and leg warmers. I love those pop colors that definetly stand out, and eye patches are seen more for costumes like Pirates. I have seen arms and Leg Warmers, but they look more like for more of Goth and Punk. I would Like to see more Vintage or Pastel look on Arms and Leg Warmers. Another Thing that was a great Idea were the underwear rofl . I wouldn't mind seeing a guy Avi wearing a Hello Kitty underwear. You have my vote that we need a much more selection for Gold shops 3nodding heart

Cluttered Dabbler

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Junior Trader 100
Crescent Gazer
Redlady
I like the mint items we have, but I'll agree, we need more of that color, too. what I'd like for it to be is consistent, though. Take a look at the mint frilled hat, and then the mint rosy flats. The difference is worlds apart

Yep. I get that. Basically I'd like more mint items to match with the sweetpea. The Porcelina (sp?) set was amazing too <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff