Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

I've heard that the candy in the shop is glitched ? And i think it is cuz i collected the first 22 and i don't think i got anything.

Does anyone know if the Redeeming candy on the event main page is glitched too? I don't want to redeem my candy for nothing.

Witty Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
What do you mean?
Shop candy you get all 22 and on the last piece they give you a piece of halloween gear.

As for the event candy it is kinda buggered.
Sometimes I get the wrong potion, other times the amount is wrong (sometimes says I get 5 but I only get 1). I got all my event clothes correctly so there's that at least.

Conservative Gaian

Shop candy is bugged, yes. Not for everyone, but I've seen several people claim to not be able to collect candy from all the shops.

I myself am having trouble on two of my accounts, I haven't tried on this one yet. One account isn't able to collect candy from Barton Botique or Durem Depot. The other collected around fifteen or so pieces of candy before all the shops suddenly went blank and it can't collect anymore candy in the shops.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I had this problem on day one where I couldn't get candy from at least 5 of the shops, but I found out that the Treehouse, Faktori and D*C do give out the candy as well even though the icon is not there. Once I got the candy from them, the other shops let me get the rest and I haven't had a problem since and finished it up that day. I'm not sure if that will help anyone else out, but that's how I ended up fixing the problem for myself and hadn't had a problem since. Hopefully the people who are having trouble will be able to finish ToTing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff