Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Just a little *sound of breaking glass* gosh darn it! scream
@dreamsk: Thank you. We're all hoping for the best here ^ ^

Gekkoki, did you just break some obscure glass wall between Page 4 and Page 5? whee

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
@dreamsk: Thank you. We're all hoping for the best here ^ ^

Gekkoki, did you just break some obscure glass wall between Page 4 and Page 5? whee

Lol yes

Sweet Streaker

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
Lady Windsor Rose
I have to admit I was sort of against the idea, but rethinking it, it sounds really cool, although I think that having to explore the area first to have it as a hangout would be best! I unfortunately doubt it will happen, but if it did I know I would use it, and it would certainly cut down on te frustration or people just hanging out and talking in the traditionally crew-making areas.

I'm glad you also think it sounds cool! The funny thing about Gaia is the most fun I've ever had on it has been in a parking lot.

If we had zOMG's map, I think that would be the complete world experience most people overlooked from focusing on the game/quests/farming and not the world around them and hanging out with people.

Thank you for posting! :{D~
*throws confetti*

I agree with you Ozzy, thats a great idea! <3 Love it!

Sweet Streaker

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
I always just hang out in zOMG! And its nice when all the sudden enemies come and we can chat and make gold at the same time!

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
I'm sorry, but i don't agree. I love zomg and want to see it expand. Turning it in to a simple virtual chat space, even cloning or duplicating it in to one would take away from need to push it further and do more with the game itself. this is just my opinion and i very well could be wrong,
It would be nice if instead of all the new spaces they are doing if Gaia would fix the issues with the ones we have.
I dabble in flash and web design myself so i know that its not easy but its not impossible.
Ive always felt that the charm of Gaia was the meeting and chating using avatars that you customize yourself. Zomg opened up another dimension where you got to do battle with of all things Magic rings!
since the ring concept and mechanic are already established? Perhaps we could expand upon it.
Not so much with new rings but with new ways to use them.
There are place in Zomg where people hang out. I see tons of Zbums hanging around the null crystals. lol biggrin .
Its nice to find some one that shows some passion about this place.
Gaia has charm all its own and will always have a special place in my heart. heart
I LOVE ZOMG!!!!
Belinda Aster
I'm sorry, but i don't agree. I love zomg and want to see it expand. Turning it in to a simple virtual chat space, even cloning or duplicating it in to one would take away from need to push it further and do more with the game itself. this is just my opinion and i very well could be wrong,
It would be nice if instead of all the new spaces they are doing if Gaia would fix the issues with the ones we have.
I dabble in flash and web design myself so i know that its not easy but its not impossible.
Ive always felt that the charm of Gaia was the meeting and chating using avatars that you customize yourself. Zomg opened up another dimension where you got to do battle with of all things Magic rings!
since the ring concept and mechanic are already established? Perhaps we could expand upon it.
Not so much with new rings but with new ways to use them.
There are place in Zomg where people hang out. I see tons of Zbums hanging around the null crystals. lol biggrin .
Its nice to find some one that shows some passion about this place.
Gaia has charm all its own and will always have a special place in my heart. heart
I LOVE ZOMG!!!!

About how doing this would take away the need to push the game further, thank you for saying it's you're opinion and you could be wrong. Too many critics to ideas in Site Feedback make points very strongly as if they themselves work at Gaia xD.

I personally think making a virtual space zOMG map would give the people who are bored of the game version something to enjoy, as well as give the developers time to update the game instead of it being full of nothing but gold farmers and very few willing to chat beyond the null. But again, I could be wrong as well :]

Yes, I've got some passion for this apparently xD Thank you so much for posting <3

Malevolent Reveler

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
This is a great idea, Ozzy <3. Only I hope zOMG doesn't turn into a place where noobs go to beg and "cyber" or "date", then go and find more people to screw around with. That is the most annoying thing ever. I can't stand it.
x_Crescent_MoonIight
This is a great idea, Ozzy <3. Only I hope zOMG doesn't turn into a place where noobs go to beg and "cyber" or "date", then go and find more people to screw around with. That is the most annoying thing ever. I can't stand it.

Thank you for posting <3

Haha, some things are just inevitably going to happen. Perhaps in the future they can expand on the 'ignore user' feature to allow you to not only ignore people's text bubbles, but make so you can't see their avatar at all.

If that feature doesn't happen, you can bet I'll be here pushing for it in Site Feedback ;{D~

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
My love for you...

gaia_nitemareleft I saw what codemonkey said, I think it's awful he didn't even seem to give it a thought then tried to change the subject. *hugs* gaia_nitemareright

...shines brighter than the sun
It's okay; we got the answer we wanted: Doing this wouldn't take much work.

Now it's just a matter of showing the Gaia staff this is a feature we want to happen! ^ ^

On a side-note, I've been too busy questing like a zombie to get on Rally and Hollywood of late. I see they're undergoing some changes! It likely has more to do with Towns 2.0 than anything I've suggested, but if this gets refined a bit, I'll be looking forward to seeing all the maps combined! 3nodding

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
It's okay; we got the answer we wanted: Doing this wouldn't take much work.

Now it's just a matter of showing the Gaia staff this is a feature we want to happen! ^ ^

My love for you...

gaia_nitemareleft Thing is, the gaia staff is only doing what they are doing now, to lower the hacking threat. They aren't even doing this for community members. gaia_nitemareright

Gekkoki
My love for you...

gaia_nitemareleft Thing is, the gaia staff is only doing what they are doing now, to lower the hacking threat. They aren't even doing this for community members. gaia_nitemareright

Well a lower hacking threat helps us members, doesn't it? xD

I'm just glad to know this suggestion isn't something people can pop in and say 'TOO MUCH WORK' like my suggestions (and countless other people's) have been shot down countless times before xD

No matter what the reason they end up doing it, no matter how long it takes, at least I know this is possible and it wouldn't be too hard @.@

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
Gekkoki
My love for you...

Well a lower hacking threat helps us members, doesn't it? xD

I'm just glad to know this suggestion isn't something people can pop in and say 'TOO MUCH WORK' like I've been shot down countless times before xD

No matter what the reason they end up doing it, no matter how long it takes, at least I know this is possible and it wouldn't be too hard @.@

My love for you...

gaia_nitemareleft It's not going to lower the hacking threat at all.. Hackers (good ones at least) just take a username, put it into the appropriate field, post this special little code into the password field, and BAM password is auto-deciphered and the user is screwed. Only protection from this is to use encrypted passwords or more technical ones that the password codes have a hard time figuring out. Gaia changing it's virtual spaces doesn't fix anything or lower any threats. gaia_nitemareright

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I'd much rather have any dev time devoted to zOMG as an actual game, and fix the broken quest lines, than split the userbase in half between the actual game and a hangout space.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff