Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gekkoki
This is going great! I just love the dms screenies!

User Image

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Paloc2
Gekkoki
This is going great! I just love the dms screenies!

User Image

I read that out loud in such a flamboyant voice. It was great. heart
Gwahaha! :{D~

Oh, by the way. 180+ images now. No big deal. We just rock that hard. cool

Added screens of the Waterworks this morning. Got a laugh at the idea of hanging out in the sewers. For some reason I pictured it being a really funny spot for trolls or role players to run amok having a grand, random ol' time xD

But who knows what will become of each area in the virtual space version of the zOMG! map? Makes you wonder which places will be the 'hot spots' and which will be the least hung out in. I personally hope everyone just picks something at random and has a great time regardless :]

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anyways, shallow seas.. you got them all? Even with the smeb crew part?
Paloc2

Gekkoki was leading the crew when I took the Shallow Sea shots. Whenever her routine reached a point where we could stop and rest/rebuff, I took a screenie :3

If you meant 'got all the screens I wanted,' I'm not out to get every screen possible; just enough to help people see what a place would look like if it were a normal virtual space. We got 20 Shallow Sea pics, so I'd say that'll do just fine xD

How much more of DMS is there to take screens of based on what we have so far?
Those caves just keep on going, huh... owo

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Paloc2

Hahaha he got the parts we stopped at. :3
He got a pretty good chunk. Not all spaces but still, we can run again for more if he wants :3 I'm a screenie junkie too.

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I mean all of the places there. There are places to rest and that stuff, but there have to be also places tht you have not be able to do. I did some smob before and its lure and aoe kill, but not all the places you would go. Making it on easy mode with having all off the zones screened would be the perfect.
Hehe, I actually suggested easy mode but she said that mode is TOO easy.

We'd just met at the time, so she didn't know how this thread was going to turn out to be such a big thing. It didn't bother me at all though; I was grateful to have someone helping me. Didn't want to take priority over everyone's hard work, either o.o

I agree there is the temptation to go sort of a 'completionist' route and literally get EVERY SCREEN IN ZOMG, but I must fight that temptation. xD The main goal is just giving people a clear idea what this feature suggestion is all about.

Unless people end up donating screens, in which case I'd be happy to add them to our little collection. 3nodding
I love the idea. Having zOMG as just a hangout would be pretty cool. I do love the game, but if there was a hang out version of it, I would spend a lot of time there xD

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lmao, we did smeb, so he got at least one screenie of every floor.
Added screens of Otami Cliffs thanks to ShortRainbow :]

You can only get there if you have the Gauntlet quest active, and I'd already done it years ago. She let me come along as she did the quest, so thanks again for the help Rainbow! :{3~

Man, codemonkey must be a busy guy! I'm so eager to see what his answers to my questions are going to be OwO

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
zOMG without the animated? A lot of people already hang out in common areas, with cybering being prolific in the village greens. It might be too much work for the devs. If not then I wouldn't mind (but I wouldn't use it either).
dreamsk
zOMG without the animated? A lot of people already hang out in common areas, with cybering being prolific in the village greens. It might be too much work for the devs. If not then I wouldn't mind (but I wouldn't use it either).
There are people who cyber in the village greens? xD I've never seen this, but perhaps they use crew chat :{o

As far as zOMG being populated at all, I guess my experience is less lucky, because I can never find anyone in zOMG that just wants to hang out. You'll see in the grand majority of our 180+ images that every screen is very empty. Places like Towns, Rally, and Hollywood, though? Packed, man OwO

We're waiting on a response from someone who actually works at Gaia (codemonkey) to see just how difficult something like this would be. On the fourth post I listed some counterpoints, and a link to my questions to codemonkey is on the second page :{3~

Me personally, I'd be on a virtual space zOMG map more than anything else on the site. <3
hope fully everyone will look in to it

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Ozzy the Dreamer
dreamsk
There are people who cyber in the village greens? xD I've never seen this, but perhaps they use crew chat :{o

As far as zOMG being populated at all, I guess my experience is less lucky, because I can never find anyone in zOMG that just wants to hang out. You'll see in the grand majority of our 180+ images that every screen is very empty. Places like Towns, Rally, and Hollywood, though? Packed, man OwO

We're waiting on a response from someone who actually works at Gaia (codemonkey) to see just how difficult something like this would be. On the fourth post I listed some counterpoints, and a link to my questions to codemonkey is on the second page :{3~

Me personally, I'd be on a virtual space zOMG map more than anything else on the site. <3
I dont think they know how to change their chat settings, just using regular. But yes, yes it's a somewhat common occurrence.

Depends on the time of day, a lot of people hang out at the portals, near DMS opening, near sanddune, the general towns area (highest population), near papasaw, where they farm the sandpuffs in VG, ext. I'd suspect more recently it would be less populated.

Good luck. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces