Welcome to Gaia! ::

awesome ideas wish and hope they do this

Romantic Gekko

This seems pretty cool. I wouldn't mind being able to do this c: Good luck with this ^_^

The Prime Evils's Significant Otter

Divine Sex Symbol

10,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've always hoped for something like this. I used to play in zOMG all the time, but I got tired of the little gnomes interrupting my conversations. So now whenever I'm in zOMG I just spend most my time in the Null Chamber talking. Such a great idea~!

Friendly Loiterer

17,400 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
I normally go to zOMG to earn a bit of gold and spend time crewing with friends. Or helping others with buffs and heals. 3nodding I like the idea, since there's a few things that get a little old when you go there:
Repeated crew invites - There's been times I've just gone there to talk and see friends, and no matter how many times you decline a crew invite, some will keep trying and trying.

Having to fend off some random monster who's attacking you for where you chose to sit. (timed events too)

and Shouters.

Sounds like this idea would take care of all of that stuff that's bugged me and maybe others at certain times and you still have the cool zOMG scenery to hang out or make friends. So there might be less to do, but at least you don't have to deal with certain things when you just want to hang out.

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hey, sup people?
Thanks so much for the help, Paloc! You helping out the thread means a lot and I really appreciate it, man :]

Glad I met you guys! Gekkoki and her friends know so much more about zOMG!'s tougher spots than I could at this point. I didn't even have the best rings for surviving DMS passed the first cave xD

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anoter pic incoming of my first GR room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The link is derpy so this way

Assimilated Wolf

sounds neat.
Paloc2

Keep up the great work! We'll have these all posted in no time. cool

Hurray! A forum assistant thinks my idea is neat OwO

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ozzy the Dreamer
Paloc2

Keep up the great work! We'll have these all posted in no time. cool

Hurray! A forum assistant thinks my idea is neat OwO

Another one with my clan leader, just ignore her :U [X]

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
This is going great! I just love the dms screenies!
I'll be so happy if we can get shots of the really pretty final area OwO

Go team, go! :{D~

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer

X3 I'll ask my better friends about it more, unless that teddy lady will do it for you o;
Gekkoki
Ozzy the Dreamer

X3 I'll ask my better friends about it more, unless that teddy lady will do it for you o;

That's very nice of you. I met nonnomoncookies in zOMG earlier and she said she'd try for us. No word from her yet, but the more trying to get good screens for the thread, the better! 3nodding

Haha, I sent that teddy person a PM and she did recieve it, but didn't reply. xD
I don't blame her; it's a lot to ask a complete stranger with promise of nothing but a 'thank you' in return.

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
Gekkoki
Ozzy the Dreamer

That's very nice of you. I met nonnomoncookies in zOMG earlier and she said she'd try for us. No word from her yet, but the more trying to get good screens for the thread, the better! 3nodding

Haha, I sent that teddy person a PM and she did recieve it, but didn't reply. xD
I don't blame her; it's a lot to ask a complete stranger with promise of nothing but a 'thank you' in return.

I'll harass people no biggy, as for teddy, shouldn't be an issue she helps people get tuna all day every friday, all she gets is a 'thank you' that's a lot more work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff