Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I wish I could see your beautiful screenies, but I can't click spoiler links on my phone. Lol
Gekkoki
I wish I could see your beautiful screenies, but I can't click spoiler links on my phone. Lol

Hey, it's you! Thanks for helping me out in zOMG! earlier. I couldn't have gotten those Shallow Sea pics without you :]

The screenshots are on their way. I'm putting them in links on the first page so everyone can see them.
I'll update this post when they're all set.

By the way, there are a LOT of them. I took screenshots all over the zOMG! map. So it might be a while. xD

I'm gonna stay up working on them until they're all presentable. 3nodding

All set! I hope you all enjoy them. <3

Updated Nov 28, 2012

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
Gekkoki

Hey, it's you! Thanks for helping me out in zOMG! earlier. I couldn't have gotten those Shallow Sea pics without you :]

The screenshots are on their way. I'm putting them in links on the first page so everyone can see them.
I'll update this post when they're all set.

By the way, there are a LOT of them. I took screenshots all over the zOMG! map. So it might be a while. xD

I'm gonna stay up working on them until they're all presentable. 3nodding

It's not a problem at all, my fiancee Akira Mugen, and I both support you and this idea because we would both HIGHLY enjoy a hangout with the zOMG map! We love the places there are in zOMG but hate how you have to battle monsters off just to sit and chat somewhere pretty.
FINALLY! I can stop editing... T-T <3
*falls over*

Thank you so much to both you and your fiance, Gekkoki!

You have no idea how good it feels to finally see someone post. I thought I’d never get noticed with all the anger threads going on at the time xD
Late legal bump because I needed sleep badly yaaaaay :{U~

I wonder if later is actually Gaia's 'prime time' as far as user count goes... Might have to consider that. ninja

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
*falls over*

You have no idea how good it feels to finally see someone post. I thought I’d never get noticed with all the anger threads going on at the time xD

Lol of course, I'll get Aki to post too, and I'll put a link to here in my siggy later <33
Gekkoki
Ozzy the Dreamer
*falls over*

Lol of course, I'll get Aki to post too, and I'll put a link to here in my siggy later <33

You're both too kind <3

Thank you.

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer
Gekkoki
Ozzy the Dreamer
*falls over*

You're both too kind <3

Thank you.

It's no problem at all. I fully support this idea, cuz honestly hanging out is sometimes the only reason I get on zOMG. Lol my fiancee and I wanted to have a gaia wedding in one of either the boss areas or prettier maps. But you can only have 6 people to a crew, and all of my friends and his wanted to be a part of it.

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
i'm not sure, but i think this is the intention of Towns2...to expand the world and even add new towns to it as well

but i do like having consistency accross hangouts...that would really bring the world of Gaia together and make more sense >w<
I'll submit a question to codemonkey and see if Towns 2 had this sort of thing in mind already.

Edit 1: Here's me asking him if you're interested. Whatever his answer is, I'll add it here and to the first page :]

Edit 2: Asked him a bonus question too ninja

Edit 3: And here are his answers to those questions! :{3~

Hilarious Lunatic

Gekkoki
Ozzy the Dreamer
Gekkoki
Ozzy the Dreamer
*falls over*

You're both too kind <3

Thank you.

It's no problem at all. I fully support this idea, cuz honestly hanging out is sometimes the only reason I get on zOMG. Lol my fiancee and I wanted to have a gaia wedding in one of either the boss areas or prettier maps. But you can only have 6 people to a crew, and all of my friends and his wanted to be a part of it.

It was my pleasure to assist. Also, I agree with the idea, it would be brilliant if this became real!

Sparkly Prophet

7,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It's certainly a great idea--a new hangout would be nice. emotion_awesome
I mean, I still go to Rally, Towns and Hollywood
but I'm kinda getting tired of going to the same places everyday---not that I'm sick of it,
I just like new things. xD
And, YES I want to go to zOMG! but it takes too long to load. emotion_0A0
Like seriously, I wait for like 2 - 5 mins everytime I open it.
A virtual zOMG! would be nice----&a zOMG! minimart, lol. emotion_brofist

Desirable Phantom

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ozzy the Dreamer

You have such a fantasitc idea, it would certainly help lag reduction on servers for people who really want to play, and people seem to support you! I'm sure some are just to afraid to admit it would be an incredible idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff