Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 > >>

seems like a bad idea to me
and after reading thru this post it is apparent that codemonkey feels the same way and this is the feeling i get from him on this which is it seems to be way harder than you think
plus when you get stuck at the loading screen there seems to be no reason to bother with zomg
WE ALSO... have several flash spaces to hang out , just look under the games tab so why do we need another space

better to help gaia track down ZOMG BUGS than to worry about a flash space in the image of it
II BP13 II-XIII_SSC
seems like a bad idea to me
and after reading thru this post it is apparent that codemonkey feels the same way and this is the feeling i get from him on this which is it seems to be way harder than you think
plus when you get stuck at the loading screen there seems to be no reason to bother with zomg
WE ALSO... have several flash spaces to hang out , just look under the games tab so why do we need another space

better to help gaia track down ZOMG BUGS than to worry about a flash space in the image of it

I think the timing of me making this idea was just awkward when me and codemonkey talked about it. He was right in the middle of Towns 2.0 stuff, so seeing something like this probably turned him off.

I emphasized to him that this would just be something to think about when Towns 2.0 is all done and they need a project to work on. I agree with you that it would make better sense to fix the normal zOMG! before making something like this.

However I'd still totally love something like this somewhere down the line. A lot of people agree with me (in posts and in upvotes), but what's even more telling is the poll I set up. zOMG shouldn't just be limited to grinding gold in one or two places all the time. That would be SUCH a waste of artistic talent designing them all.

There are so many different areas that Towns, Rally, and Hollywood just can't deliver. I know we have a lot of virtual spaces, but just like we all ask for MOAR items, some people want MOAR virtual spaces, dammit! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff