Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Businessman

5,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Here is a list of ideas for the gaian towns.

-Things to put on your lawn.

-Naming each town.

-Having your avis actually kiss and hug.

-Being able to hold down your mouse so that your avi doesn't have to move, then stop, move, then stop. This way you can constantly move.

-Instead of using your mouse, being able to use your arrow buttons on the keyboard.
Saiyajin of the Twilight
Here is a list of ideas for the gaian towns.

-Things to put on your lawn.

-Naming each town.

-Having your avis actually kiss and hug.

-Being able to hold down your mouse so that your avi doesn't have to move, then stop, move, then stop. This way you can constantly move.

-Instead of using your mouse, being able to use your arrow buttons on the keyboard.

And making the popup box smaller.
my comp only shows about 75% of the box, and my dad won't allow me to change my resolution.
Alright, this is of topic so I am sorry, but can somebody tell me how to leave the train station and get to a different area? I click navigate, but nothing happens... gonk
Quackey
Alright, this is of topic so I am sorry, but can somebody tell me how to leave the train station and get to a different area? I click navigate, but nothing happens... gonk

when you click navigate a big box with lotsa little boxes -should- pop up.
I think all of those are good ideas, especially the arrow keys and the holding down of the button.

Dapper Fatcat

We don't have much of a lawn and everything would probably get in the way.
Kissing and hugging options will probably lead to cybering so the smileys work fine for that. I wouldn't mind having not to click so much to move but the map isn't that big anyways.
I got one. How about more postitions and your legs actually move. rofl
off topic- how do you change the emoticon. i always have blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas