Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blood Elf Kyande
Major issue here. I was having issues with my iphone so I had to do a factory reset, but that made it so I lost my authenticatior (not the app, just the part that makes it specfic to my account)

I can still login via the gaia app, but not on a computer/etc. (this is not the account I am having the issue with)

edit: I cannot back up as the backup I made is corrupted.

edit: I also do not have the original email.

editx3: I do have access to the email account just fine, is there someway I could get the code resent?

was the issue fixed? this happened to me too
edy
I angel of your dreams I
Almighty Kamina
I have no idea where this goes but I need help. My phone deleted my account that was linked to the app and now I have no idea how to get it back. And I can't log into my main account now. How do I get it removed so I can log back in?

Same thing happened to me! I have the app on my iPad and the account didn't show up.....all my stuff is on my main account and I just want to get rid of the token!

What account is affected?

Omg the same thing happened to my account Strawberry Dinotart and nothing has been done... I lost the phone due to water damage and not i cant get intp the account unless it's on the app... its awful ><;; I really just want the account back
belimmyy
Set it up for my main. The scan didn't work. Had to type in the code. Logged out my main to test it out. Can't get back into account.... /facepalm.

ipod touch 4th gen. iOS 6.01
EST

main: immortal cookies

Same thing!
Cherry It
First off, I couldn't get my iPhone to recognize the barcode thing, so I ended up typing in the code by hand, which is why I don't have a picture of anything~
I'm on an iPhone 4S and I download the app and everything, however I named the account something I didn't like after I had already authorized it and everything, so I figured I could just delete it and re-do it.

No. sad So, basically, to log into my account I need a code I no longer have access to.

I need help D:

I did the same thing with my main: Deadly halytobe
edy
I angel of your dreams I
Almighty Kamina
I have no idea where this goes but I need help. My phone deleted my account that was linked to the app and now I have no idea how to get it back. And I can't log into my main account now. How do I get it removed so I can log back in?

Same thing happened to me! I have the app on my iPad and the account didn't show up.....all my stuff is on my main account and I just want to get rid of the token!

Edy,
I have the same problem. I cannot log in to my main account because I no longer have access to the token. It was deleted along with my apps. I don't want to lose my main account. I have dedicated so much time to my main. The username is Deadly halytobe. I have the e-mail to the account. I can PM the E-mail if you need it (don't want to list it in public). I hope you could fix this problem.
Thank you
La Glorieuse
edy
I angel of your dreams I
Almighty Kamina

Edy,
I have the same problem. I cannot log in to my main account because I no longer have access to the token. It was deleted along with my apps. I don't want to lose my main account. I have dedicated so much time to my main. The username is Deadly halytobe. I have the e-mail to the account. I can PM the E-mail if you need it (don't want to list it in public). I hope you could fix this problem.
Thank you

I'd have got the email with the new token. but the it's still not working!!

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
edy
URL to feature:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/totp/

Post here if you're having problems.

Useful to know:

Device, and device OS
Your time zone
Is you phone/device's time synchronized with your carrier's network time?

Edy can you please help my housemate? She lost access to Authenticator after I installed a ROM on her phone and she has been locked out of her account for like two months now. I filed a support ticket July 11th and nothing has been done. She just needs the validation code. You already helped her once with this, her account name is fuiuchi. I'm feeling awful about it since it was totally my fault this time. Please, please help her. Just email her the validation key please. She's like, in tears here.
Fansub
edy
URL to feature:

Useful to know:

Device, and device OS
Your time zone

Edy can you please help my housemate? She lost access to Authenticator after I installed a ROM on her phone and she has been locked out of her account for like two months now. I filed a support ticket July 11th and nothing has been done. She just needs the validation code. You already helped her once with this, her account name is fuiuchi. I'm feeling awful about it since it was totally my fault this time. Please, please help her. Just email her the validation key please. She's like, in tears here.

You'll have to file a ticket. I no longer work for Gaia, but customer service does have the ability to disable secondary authentication.

Angelic Blob

edy
emo
There still enough developers and admins for this type of task?

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
edy
Fansub
edy
URL to feature:

Useful to know:

Device, and device OS
Your time zone

You'll have to file a ticket. I no longer work for Gaia, but customer service does have the ability to disable secondary authentication.

Aaah damn it! I already filed a ticket, on July 11th. Nothing got done. She's desperate. Please, is there anyone else I can contact about this? She's been locked out of her account for almost 2 months.

Shirtless Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
Hello again Edy are you still at work? My main account authenticator got deleted some how probably due to Google's new authenticator update its really irritating could you somehow help turn off the account's authenticator again like you did months ago? By sending the authenticator disable code to my main Kamiko Hinote's email so I can go on it and disable it once more. Please and thank you!

Undead Enchantress

Almighty Kamina
Hello again Edy are you still at work? My main account authenticator got deleted some how probably due to Google's new authenticator update its really irritating could you somehow help turn off the account's authenticator again like you did months ago? By sending the authenticator disable code to my main Kamiko Hinote's email so I can go on it and disable it once more. Please and thank you!
Edy appears to no longer work for Gaia since last month. However, a few posts ahead of yours, he recommended consulting Customer Support.

Contact us: Filing a Ticket
Follow the instructions especially if you are having problems getting to the correct page.

Shirtless Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
Erynne
Almighty Kamina
Edy appears to no longer work for Gaia since last month. However, a few posts ahead of yours, he recommended consulting Customer Support.

Contact us: Filing a Ticket
Follow the instructions especially if you are having problems getting to the correct page.

Ah thank you I was however able to fix my main account's problem thank you again though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff