Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winged Immortal

As much as I don't like that the shop is gone, I do agree and love that they're bringing the story line back and making it a part of the site

Anxious Friend

I absolutely love this! It makes me feel giddy for some reason.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

It's slightly inconvenient, but I do love that the site actually reflects the storyline right now. I miss the way Gaia used to be more integrated with site and story when I first joined, so this is great. The cool factor outweighs the inconvenience.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Okay, fine, Gaia, I'll go read your manga. Even if I don't really care for it...

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
It's fine and dandy that H&R Welsey is gone for reasons integral to the plot but only if Gaia can keep everything together.

Honestly, Gaia has a terrible track-record of keeping things in sync and if I don't see progress on plot then I'll be quite displeased.

One or two months is long enough for a large shop full of commons to just up and disappear.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Have the items from his shop been moved to other shops or are they permanently destroyed? sweatdrop

I loved the burned heart boxers. xd heart

Tiny Shapeshifter

Chibi Halo
          However, this isn't the summer event though. Narumi said in an AtA this month that the summer event is going to be another Olympics.

Sorry for the late reply. Just wanted to say that I did say "assume" in a way. But thank you for the info though! I am really excited for the Olympics. The previous two events for it were all a blast (even though I didn't participate in one of them).

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I thought is was exciting, although I did like the clothes they had. I kinda wish we could help rebuild it, but not with our gold.

Hygenic Gawker

Wow, so what, the supply for the items in it are permanently gone?!
Jeez...
that's just annoying, it's one of the better gold shops, too

I hope they bring the stuff that was in it back,
or send them to another shop,
at least

Destructive Bunny

Oh yes! It's been so long since I've seen the storyline actually affect something!

I loved the old events where you can actually see the Gaia map changing.

All the new events which are based on forums and quoting NPCs are boring me to death.

Anxious Friend

Esephydante
Wow, so what, the supply for the items in it are permanently gone?!
Jeez...
that's just annoying, it's one of the better gold shops, too

I hope they bring the stuff that was in it back,
or send them to another shop,
at least

rofl No one said it's forever gone. It's just part of the story line. I bet it'll be rebuilt later in the story.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I like that too. I actually went to the shop after I read the comic to see what would happen. That's just great! Poor Louie, though.

In a relationship with PoshuI

I hope the event isn't "donate to get his shop back" because that would be tired and boring. It would cheapen it for me for them to be like "let's set up the plot for a store to get destroyed! built in event!"

Ah and I saw Narumi say it would be an Olympic event, I just hope it's not the donation Olympics. rofl

Angelic Blob

Can't wait to see if it will be remodeled and called E&L Wesley... or something alone those lines.
hmm I never understood what HR was for.

Anyway, on the map it is intact, but I like that the shop destruction happened in time with the manga plot. So many were saying that Kuro was simply boasting.

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
It would be a bit annoying if you wanted to buy some stuff from there, but I really didn't, and I liked the item you got. I'm wearing the burnt boxers now, and probably will be for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff