Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Cos honestly, I am really glad that this is marrying the plot with something happening on the site

No sarcasm, I'm stupid kinds of happy right now. I like it when plot stuff from the comic actually affects the site.

Screenshot

Plus the fact that you can get something by looting the rubble [aka attempting to enter the shop] kinda tickled me pink.

I hope that this becomes more of a standard instead of random a** stuff. I'd love to see more of this kind of effect in the future 3nodding

So thanks again, and kudos to the staff who came up with this concept and had it applied to the site.

Player

Yea. Thanks for this. That's what gaia needs. That the plots actually affects part of the site. Makes it more fun and interesting. This is what I love about gaia. Hope things like this, are here to stay.

Tiny Shapeshifter

It gives me this whole nostalgia thing with how Gaia change the world map accordingly when the story deals with some sort of disaster. I would love to hear the other store NPCs make a comment on this, but maybe it's a bit much since the summer event will require a lot of other things done (if it's not going to start at the end of summer). xD

You know what the first thing I did when I heard the news? I laugh, and I feel kinda silly for doing so. It's not like I never like Edmund or Louie or the store. I just somehow find it funny to me...

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
What's going to happen to the items that were in his shop though?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Yen Quest
It gives me this whole nostalgia thing with how Gaia change the world map accordingly when the story deals with some sort of disaster. I would love to hear the other store NPCs make a comment on this, but maybe it's a bit much since the summer event will require a lot of other things done (if it's not going to start at the end of summer). xD

You know what the first thing I did when I heard the news? I laugh, and I feel kinda silly for doing so. It's not like I never like Edmund or Louie or the store. I just somehow find it funny to me...

Memmmmoriieeessss

Changes just started, so there's plenty of room for other stuff to happen c;

I totally giggled too.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Anne Packrat
It's probably going to be unavailable for the whole event. Assuming it's the summer event, it's going to be gone for a looooong time (if people think a season or two is long). Maybe Gaia'll be nice and redistribute the items some other way in the event. xD

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Oh wow. An actual effort to make the monkey cheese plot match up with the site. Color me impressed.

The item it grants you is very tragic. All Gaians will suffer for this.

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yen Quest
Anne Packrat
It's probably going to be unavailable for the whole event. Assuming it's the summer event, it's going to be gone for a looooong time (if people think a season or two is long). Maybe Gaia'll be nice and redistribute the items some other way in the event. xD

Damn. Well, I appreciate that they're matching the plot up with the site regular, but I will miss being able to get those items.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Slick Southpaw
Memmmmoriieeessss

Changes just started, so there's plenty of room for other stuff to happen c;

I totally giggled too.
That song is a part of my childhood man, even though I remember like shiz of the lyrics. :'D

Hm... So there will probably be some minor changes every day or week. Probably week since the only time Gaia does everyday is for xmas event (or manga update).

We are so evil.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Anne Packrat
Damn. Well, I appreciate that they're matching the plot up with the site regular, but I will miss being able to get those items.
Aw~ But we have thousands upon thousands of other items to choose from anyway. I'm just disappointed on the fact that I have little amount of H&R items to gain a profit from them. xD

What did Gaia say about not messing around with the MP prices? Pfft... I kid, I kid.

Seriously though. It makes your avatar feel like you're a part of Gaia world, and that what makes me love Gaia so much. heart

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
The razing of Edmund's shop shall be paid for in blood.

Don Kuro's blood.

Seriously, though, I thought it was really cool that they did that! And, uh... Edmund... if you need a place to stay while your shop's getting rebuilt, you can always share my Captain's Quarters. *Cough.* >>
Well it's a good thing I finished up this cosplay yesterday when the shop was still open. Now I just can't buy anything else I might need for a while... I'm sure we'll get through this though, right?
I remember reading the comic to my boygirlfriend and she asked me if they'll actually burn the shop. I told him her it depends on if they'll actually integrate the plot into the site. I didn't think they would. I'm so damn happy they did.

Kuro, I love you, but really?! Edmund's shop?! Where am I suppose to get my fly gentlemanly threads nao??!?! gonk

Sparkly Wench

Yeah, thanks for ******** up my gold shop buyout quest! I don't even like the stupid manga and now it's interfering in normal site activity. Joy of joys. You know what, staff? ******** you.

Also this comment is posted from my alt because my main can't post in the forums because they're all jumbled and ******** up.

Bookworm

I thought it was pretty cool for them to do that. I kinda got sad when I found the boxers though. :c

Maybe the summer event will be us donating to him so he can get his shop back <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff