Welcome to Gaia! ::

i know there are tons of naruto fans out there in gaia online so i was wondering if you guys could make some naruto outfits... i would like to be dressed as sasuke! i know i would pay a TON of gold for that!!

Aged Gaian

They already have a Naruto-esque outfit.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Well you can make one with the Moby Hairstyle Navy, Blue T-shirt from Ian's store, White fitted Trim shorts from Liam's store, Blue Flame Shoes from Moira's store, and Leg wraps from Ian's and Black 90's gloves from Moira's.... That's Sasuke. People cosplay Naruto many times over here on Gaia. I think the admins have done alright as is without aligning too closely to one specific anime.

Tiny Shapeshifter

I have seen a sig of the three characters from Naruto, plus Kakashi sensei. You could make the outfit out of different pieces of clothing. I don't really know what they were but I've seen people dressing up as them. If the fans want to dress up like them, they would probably knew which clothing they would need. I also think that the admins would probably sell the clothing in separate pieces anyway, if they hadn't done it yet.
ooo... are there any bleach outfits out there too?!
yea it would be cool if there were naruto outfits!
well tecnecly you can combine clothes to make them match purfecktly
but it takes alot of looking so ya there should be full outfits! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
no no no stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces