Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celia Sama
<center>I can deal with a rollback.
Hell, I would give up all my gold just to have pricing go back to normal.
Some of you need to fix that twist in your panties and relax.
confused

xd sorry I just the last thing you said funny
To be honest I'm a nOOb and even though I am not rich with gold, however I am assuming because I had earned about 15,000g in a little over a week that I have been here that I was gliched. I feel no ill will towards Gaia for what has too be done, and so what I will have too earn that gold again and maybe it will take longer, I see this as a necessary! I didn't earn that gold fairly obviously. Although I can't say I used any programs too earn more gold because well I don't have any idea how the hell I would go about it too begin with. Back too rags and looking like a nOOb, I actually feel sorry for the Admin who are probably feeling pretty bad right now thinking about all the people who are going too be affected by this.

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
psykrash
To be honest I'm a nOOb and even though I am not rich with gold, however I am assuming because I had earned about 15,000g in a little over a week that I have been here that I was gliched. I feel no ill will towards Gaia for what has too be done, and so what I will have too earn that gold again and maybe it will take longer, I see this as a necessary! I didn't earn that gold fairly obviously. Although I can't say I used any programs too earn more gold because well I don't have any idea how the hell I would go about it too begin with. Back too rags and looking like a nOOb, I actually feel sorry for the Admin who are probably feeling pretty bad right now thinking about all the people who are going too be affected by this.

You're no n00b :3 n00biness is a state of mind, not your join date, and it's great to see such intelligent and thoughtful posters still signing up to Gaia amongst the flood of bumping, raving, gold-hungry lunatics. Thanks for sticking with it ^^
You wouldn't be bitching that "ROLLBACK = BULLSHIT" if you were one of the Gaians who didn't get the 'fast gold-gaining glitch'. So, please.
Fuyutsuki-San
I agree with all of the people who don't care if it happens.

A.) It didn't affect me.
B.)You can EASILY get every item you got in the past four days back if you got them before. As well as your gold.
C.)There's no point in bitching about it because it's happening as we speak.
Yay! My Tsuki! *huggu* ^-^ I've been trying other threads also. Watch out for this one spoiled b***h named Leina Dahn-- shes about like my little brothers. u-u
Um.... yeah. There's not use whining about it ^^. I lost all my clothes (since I'm new) and with the money I got back, I bought socks sweatdrop . You could be worse off. And really it's just pixels 3nodding . *sighs* Really, people need to stop whining about this... >_>...

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Atlan
Um.... yeah. There's not use whining about it ^^. I lost all my clothes (since I'm new) and with the money I got back, I bought socks sweatdrop . You could be worse off. And really it's just pixels 3nodding . *sighs* Really, people need to stop whining about this... >_>...

But you bought RAINBOW TOE SOCKS! The best item ever! XD Truly, this a joyous day.

Don't sweat, people. You'll earn the cash back. Everything you lost in the rollback was short term - would you really want to lose far more and be at a major disadvantage in the long term?
Ugh, don't think you're the only one so stop complaining about it because it's not going to do anything at all to change what happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff