Welcome to Gaia! ::

RIGs are..

all about new characters. 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
retelling old stories and made fresh again. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
boring. 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 8 ]
a way to give more story and character development. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
whatever they want to be. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
open to all options. 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
GOLD MINES. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 >

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
While sitting here, it does kinda feel like the whole rig thing is getting old. Can we have rigs that may tie in more to Gaia? Like, what if a rig was used to help tie up loose ends to storylines from zOMG? Someone mentioned to me, we may never find out who Marshall's wife is, but we do know she may be a pirate queen. So why not that be answered through a rig? Or maybe, if the manga can't answer every single question we may have about story and plot, what if a rig can do that for us?

What I mean with my first sentence, is that, it just feels like the same kind of stories with each rig. No offense. But a change up would be nice. And it is neat being introduced to new characters. Just, yeah... sweatdrop

So, any ideas you have as a fun rig storyline? (compiling ideas for fun now.)

*mods, staff. sorry if this is a repeat thread. will close it if it is.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Good Idea, having rigs to cover old plot questions would be great!
gaia_angelleft zOMG! Plot
gaia_angelleft How Gambino rose to power
gaia_angelleft More Zurg owo

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
jonjon21428
Good Idea, having rigs to cover old plot questions would be great!
gaia_angelleft zOMG! Plot
gaia_angelleft How Gambino rose to power
gaia_angelleft More Zurg owo

I would love to hear more about zurg. Actually, if Flynn owns a spaceship and has a crew, why hasn't she ran into the zurg? :/

I kinda wish there was more backstory on what happened between Louie and Moira. I think they make a cute couple but I guess... she got turned off by Louie's evil dad and being created in a 3d world? /shot

Or even, is Liam worried about Gino? Surely he'd miss the guy hanging around him and all. And well, what would been happening in the Gaiaverse while Gino and co are on their adventures, leaving everyone else here? (pre-edmund shop exploding)

whee

Retro Punk

I like the idea of useing rigs to advance the plot as well.

Maybe have rigs that tell side storys about some of the NPC's in zomg??? Maybe with an occasional new ring?

What if they used a rig to tell how the "space portal " once and for all gets fixed? Or if there is Hive queen??

Or how about a back story to the Otami Ruins??? Why is it Lin and Rin look the way they do? How come we haven't seen anymore of their tribe? How did they build the ruins ? (aliens ?)

Or
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also how come the "wish" tree seems to be the one animated with the most self conciousness?

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

A zOMG RIG... OMG! I came.
heart heart heart

Barton Sweetheart

Yes to a zOMG RIG please? emotion_kirakira heck we could have the ring animations as items ( like the Astra things!) each item with four different poses.

But also keen on using the RIG's to wrap up things neatly too.

Demonic Lover

I'd love RIGs around cute NPC sidestories C: like Gee Boi Turbo telling Luca and Cordell's convention adventure, or Crystal Overdrive telling about Rina and Kanoko's fanfiction time~ from zOMG! the only thing that I would want is Otami Ruins C: I'd love the twins mods and outfit~

User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Viviette Valentine
I'd love RIGs around cute NPC sidestories C: like Gee Boi Turbo telling Luca and Cordell's convention adventure, or Crystal Overdrive telling about Rina and Kanoko's fanfiction time~ from zOMG! the only thing that I would want is Otami Ruins C: I'd love the twins mods and outfit~

User Image

oh man that fanfic. i am scared to know what else they would have thought of writing.... redface then again it would be a neat way to do a different sequel since the only sequels i can remember are the love charm. xd

and yeah, if there was any zomg related, then maybe it can bring some closure for some of us? i mean, in a tasteful way (even though i think zomg's storyline still is/has canon).

aw man... now i am imaging what you mentioned. convention.... brony king should be an npc character in there... and more various cosplay.. *shot*

zea- that would be cool. like, if the astra items were wearable avatar zomg rings? sweetheart would be a heart ring and the heart spamming is all around your avatar, right? rigs can so open up to possibilities. whee

Barton Sweetheart

scullylam

zea- that would be cool. like, if the astra items were wearable avatar zomg rings? sweetheart would be a heart ring and the heart spamming is all around your avatar, right? rigs can so open up to possibilities. whee

Yes that's it exactly! Do the rock ring Astra would have the rock ring animation or taunt would have the taunt animation. Each Ring Astra could have 5 animation ( if doable) each rage animation separate then one choice to have all the rage animations one after the other. Dont know if that makes sense or not.

To be truthful I can't see this been a problem with this as they have the animation there already so would just have to place them on the site or something like that.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I would love some of the back stories done up in the RIGs too. Makes for interesting "reading" for stuff that would show up in the manga.

However, I object to the idea of astra items being included in RIGs.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
yeah no astra in a rig, unless it is a rig itself like how those animated wings are released.

one thing about astra zomg rings, i don't know if all four rage animations could work. the astra items have a basic animation and it loops. it would have to be the same, but maybe two rage animations can fit. (too many layers = too large file to load, etc) if these had more to them than past astra, i expect it to be a higher price because of more animation. maybe more static poses instead of animated poses?

also, this reminds me of how users want to use their summons outside of zomg. so, they are instant astra if that would happen? and anyway, might as well open a pet system then too right? xd

but yeah. i want some more backstory. it's a shame we're left wondering what happened, like this past rejected olympics. there wasn't a comic for it, and the rejected olympics years before, it had a manga that was released/found and posted later on. but i guess events that aren't suppose to releate to any plot doesn't need a comic update? then again, we found waffles.....

Formal Elocutionist

You know what the whole OP just suggested to me?
Buccaneer Boardwalk RIG.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
TINSTAAFL
You know what the whole OP just suggested to me?
Buccaneer Boardwalk RIG.

eek here's an off the wall idea. what if.... it did follow a carnival setting.... like there was a running joke/idea about a "dunk a dev" booth. that would make a hilarious item or rig game event to try and not fail.

oh man tinstaafl. now i want this riiiiiiiiiiiig. whee (and maybe an sdplus marshall and swarf dolls be coming out of this rig. /shot )

Barton Sweetheart

Please excuse the bump for this thread

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zealand_Aquarius
Please excuse the bump for this thread

it's cool zea. thanks. btw, about zomg, do you by chance know anything relating to what was mentioned today at ask the admin? page 24, first post.

just, i remember that in the past, gaia had items that were in the cash shop that was for charity, etc and well, it makes me wonder if a portion of a zomg rig can go towards what was being mentioned in that post...

/off topic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces