Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in a constant gold shop update that related to the monthly RIGs?

Yes. 0.93594306049822 93.6% [ 263 ]
No. 0.064056939501779 6.4% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 >

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Thank you for the Gambino Outfitters Grab Bag. I was hoping there would be more items inside. Please consider recoloring more items, next time! Also, I hope this isn't the monthly gold shop update. >.<

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
We've had 4 gold shop updates this month. I can pull them up from Gaiapedia on what days and try and dig for the individual announcements. However it's the 7th gs update we had this year.

Doesn't seem to be a monthly update. More likely it's almost weekly. Mind you we have 2 more days left of this month.

But yeah it's nice that they did this though I only liked the scarf I got from the two I bought. I hope they do something like this for the Durem Depot.

Mysterious Trickster

Astra Green
We've had 4 gold shop updates this month. I can pull them up from Gaiapedia on what days and try and dig for the individual announcements. However it's the 7th gs update we had this year.

Doesn't seem to be a monthly update. More likely it's almost weekly. Mind you we have 2 more days left of this month.

But yeah it's nice that they did this though I only liked the scarf I got from the two I bought. I hope they do something like this for the Durem Depot.

Yea, there were a couple gold shop updates. I'm hoping they would include a gold shop update that coordinates with the monthly RIG. I'm talking about the actual RIGs, not the RIG/RGG ones.

There was a Durem Depot grab bag. However, that happened so long ago. >:

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Kain-Senpai
Astra Green

Yea, there were a couple gold shop updates. I'm hoping they would include a gold shop update that coordinates with the monthly RIG. I'm talking about the actual RIGs, not the RIG/RGG ones.

Well they need another one. >:O

Seriously Durem Depot has always been my favorite npc store since forever ago. heart

Mysterious Trickster

Astra Green
Kain-Senpai
Astra Green

Seriously Durem Depot has always been my favorite npc store since forever ago. heart

Haha. I agree. I really like all of the gold shops. I just wish they received more updates. emo

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Kain-Senpai
Astra Green
Kain-Senpai
Astra Green

Haha. I agree. I really like all of the gold shops. I just wish they received more updates. emo
Eh maybe they will eventually.

I think with the gc it's probably more of a trial run saying "hey we're recovering from x and once we get y then we'll do these z updates here"

But even sporadically updating the gs is nice.

Mysterious Trickster

Mysterious Trickster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas