Gisaeng 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Chinese Opera 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
Thai Dancers 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
All of the above 0.44 44.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Versatile Fashionista

M A U R l C E
Yeah, Steampunk Cyborg sounds substantially grand right now. All those type of Gears on Boots make me crave new ideas, instead of the usual "kawaii desu" crap I see often. lol

I love steampunk xD. I wish they would make a full rig or mini rig on the steampunk style. I'm also tired of the kawaii items that keep coming out. They're ok, but I wanna see them move on to something else. I've been trying to get them to move on to another idea for like 2 years now. It's the new year and they made a rig that looks very similar to the Radio Havok rig.

Versatile Fashionista

MiniMeow
All of the above!

emotion_awesome I wish they would do all of the above, but sadly I think Gaia is just gonna do their own thing. emotion_facepalm

Magical Kitten

21,875 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
lR lE lD
MiniMeow
All of the above!

emotion_awesome I wish they would do all of the above, but sadly I think Gaia is just gonna do their own thing. emotion_facepalm

We can only hope <3

Versatile Fashionista

MiniMeow
lR lE lD
MiniMeow
All of the above!

We can only hope <3

1 artist gave me a tip when I first made this thread, so I hope the themes will be brought to fruition. Since ATS thread has gotten kinda hostile, I won't be going in there trying to talk to the admins again about giving us a new rig instead of a rig that is a rehashing of a past rig. I thought for the new year we would finally have a new rig to start off the new year. I was surprised to see them redo the old rig called Radio Havok and now it's called New Attitude. The items are great and very colorful, but I'm tired of seeing the same thing over and over again.

I think we all would enjoy items like this:

1 regular oiran and to the right sits 2 kamuro
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Girl dressed up like a high-class oiran except she didn't tie her hair ornament around the back of the wig.
Tall oiran geta shoes that we could be wearing. Oiran geta are much higher than Geisha shoes.
Accurate furisode kimono instead of the triangular, regular sleeves, or one sleeve missing that Gaia loves to do. We still do not have furisode kimono with long square-shaped sleeves.
User Image
This is what a trained geisha looks like, but we keep getting geishaesque items. It's alright to make geishaesque items, but I would like for there to be somewhat of accuracy in the items.
I bet people would love to wear this oiran outfit that was used in a kabuki theater:
We could have glorious uchikake:
It's just all sorts of things they could make for us, that I have yet to see. Whenever they approach Japanese things, they only make this: ninja, kitsune, geishaesque, wa lolita, miko, a few Japanese legends, hime (so far we have 2) and that is it.
User Image
Gaia could do so much better than the stuff we keep getting a repeat of. >__< I've already posted about it in my other thread yet I still see the same stuff. They could even put some of these ideas into a monthly collectible, EI, REI, Gold Shop etc...

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Magical Kitten

21,875 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Oh god I would love all of those, so beautiful! Wow those shoes lol how can anyone even walk in them, maybe they don't.

Versatile Fashionista

MiniMeow
Oh god I would love all of those, so beautiful! Wow those shoes lol how can anyone even walk in them, maybe they don't.

See what I mean? We could have much better then what we are getting. lol I keep trying to give Gaia ideas but it's like they don't listen or maybe they are just planning to do it some other time for us. They probably have ready-made rigs for us, but they can still make monthly collectibles, rei's, ei's, and cash shop items based on these ideas. And yes people can walk in high oiran geta shoes. I have high oiran geta shoes at home and I can walk in them. xD I wore mine to a funeral and to church sometimes. Ya just gotta walk slow and be graceful or you'll end up falling in them.

Fake oiran in parades hold on to a man for support, but there are times where they have to walk without any support, they have to walk very slowly though if they have no one supporting them.

The men that dress up to perform in Kabuki theaters have to walk without support sometimes and they do it so gracefully.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
lR lE lD
Nyadriel
lR lE lD
Nyadriel
PUH! POO! PLEH!!

Blehlehlehlehlehleh!

Why you no have "all of the above"? scream
Do you have any idea how long I have waited for things like these?
Much potential in these, there is.
So all I have to say is... yes. All of the above.

; - ; I'm sorry I wasn't thinking clearly. I SHOULD HAVE ADDED ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! T____T Wtf was I thinking. I think I will try to do that now. I hope it doesn't reset the votes on my poll, if it does, oh well then.

I will try to add it now. I've been trying so hard to get Gaia to notice this especially oiran. o-o Every time I see them make sleeves for Japanese robes they always make a regular sleeve, triangle sleeve, or one sleeve left off the garment. We all know that kimono have square-shaped sleeves. I have yet to see a furisode kimono with long flapping square-shaped sleeves on it. They could even be more flamboyant with it and make the sleeves extra long so that it drags on the floor. >___< We keep getting the same stuff and I am so sick and tired of it.

I so totally agree with you on the sleeves. I love the long flowing sleeves on some of them in rl.

We also need geisha katsura wigs, maiko hairstyle and oiran wigs without hair ornaments so that we can decorate it ourselves and then they could make the wigs with hair ornaments.

Yes yes yes yes yes! To do that and use on wigs already having ornaments (ones existing, you know). I have sat here wishing... We need various types! Not just chopsticks (which I like)

Versatile Fashionista

Versatile Fashionista

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas