Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

dragonlover5
there was a bidding war thing and it was horrible. and once u bought tickets you never got ur gold back when they shut it down. but a raffle is a good idea.

I'm not sure how this is related? I think I might be misunderstanding you(or you misunderstanding me). sweatdrop Are you talking about bid blast?

Wheezing Gekko

idleRAT
Edit - 18/07/13: Ooh, and! People who joined via a referral link could get a little referred-newbie pack with some extra things to get them started. Nothing game-breaking, maybe an extra newbie outfit, a thing of pet food(since pets seem to be coming soon), etc. None of the items should be able to be sold back to stores either(trash option would still be there, etc.), just some little freebies to encourage people to use the referral link.

I really like this idea, especially the quoted part.

Inquisitive Kitten

15,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

This is actually a really cute idea. Specially nowadays that everyone and their grandmas have a social life on the computer, it could be a great source of free advertising. And the idea of a raffle sounds fair heart

User Image

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
momo-ai13
dragonlover5
there was a bidding war thing and it was horrible. and once u bought tickets you never got ur gold back when they shut it down. but a raffle is a good idea.

User Image

You were able to get your gold back, you mustn't have done it in time, which really sucks.

aww I never knew how. again at least I didnt throw too much gold down the toilet.

Lonely Fairy

15,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
idleRAT
dragonlover5

I'm not sure how this is related? I think I might be misunderstanding you(or you misunderstanding me). sweatdrop Are you talking about bid blast?

the raffle mad eme think of the bidding war thing gaia use to have and how bad it was, but a raffle seems lke a better idea. i mentioned the raffle therefore is related. and sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy. i donno how this made me think of the lame bidding war thing but it did so i mentioned it too.

Beloved Fairy

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
idleRAT
dragonlover5

omg dragon heey buddy!! i thought of the bidding war thing too when i saw this thread, no way your off topic. the raffle would be a good idea i hated the bidding. only issue is, if you buy the tickets for bidding, then only the rich people are most likey to get the prize.

Dapper Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games