Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Nah. Shouldn't come back. I chose B.O.O. and I completely understood what would happen. Winning side keeps its skins, losing side loses its skins. They didn't have to give us the Potatoverseer at all. The B.O.O. skins could've been completely deleted from our inventories.

This is just how the dice rolls. If you lose and get the same prize as the winning team, then what's the point? There are so many other skins out there to use, and I think being hung up over one for three years is really kind of silly. It's not coming back and I don't want it to come back. It's gone, it's done, and hopefully this is the end of it.

Muscular Champion

I hate when any item/skin becomes completely unavailable. I know they were willing to re-release the original angel/devil imp skin with the legs up, so why can't they offer the skins offered in the event through Alchemy?

Vicious Hellraiser

13,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
Darksp
I hate when any item/skin becomes completely unavailable. I know they were willing to re-release the original angel/devil imp skin with the legs up, so why can't they offer the skins offered in the event through Alchemy?

The angel/devil imp skins weren't part of a contest where one side got a skin as a reward and the other side lost a skin as a reward; it's a different circumstance.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I have to agree with those against this , they did say the loser would lose their skin and it would be not right of Gaia to go back on what they said now after all this time.

Sweetheart

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bleeding Apocalypse
Nah. Shouldn't come back. I chose B.O.O. and I completely understood what would happen. Winning side keeps its skins, losing side loses its skins. They didn't have to give us the Potatoverseer at all. The B.O.O. skins could've been completely deleted from our inventories.

This is just how the dice rolls. If you lose and get the same prize as the winning team, then what's the point? There are so many other skins out there to use, and I think being hung up over one for three years is really kind of silly. It's not coming back and I don't want it to come back. It's gone, it's done, and hopefully this is the end of it.
I was on the boo side as well and I would rather have it deleted then to have this loser skin soulbound.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Nah. Unlike with other skins, we were promised the winner would keep theirs and the loser would lose theirs.

So it makes sense for overseer skin to be gone. Permanently.

Ambrosyne's Waifu

Sparkly Lunatic

I believe they confirmed they weren't bringing them back but they did give the option to sell them back for (2009?) gold.

Friendly Conventioneer

20,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I'm just happy that I was able to finally get rid of my B.O.O. skin. ^_^

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I am not sure if I have replied in this thread, however, they [the devs] have made it clear that we will never be receiving the B.O.O. skin ever again [by making our skins available to be sold if we had them, and I think at an AtA they actually said they did not plan it so I'd have to look.].

Not to say you should not keep trying, maybe one day they will change their minds though if that were to happen that would be rather odd.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
swordangel05
Bleeding Apocalypse

I was on the boo side as well and I would rather have it deleted then to have this loser skin soulbound.

You can sell it for 2009 gold directly from your inventory. Now you'll never have to see it again.

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Keeping your skin was the prize for the winning team...

That said, what about the skin do you like? What if instead of asking them to reverse a plot/prize choice, you suggest a new skin that has whatever characteristics of that one that you like in it as a new item? 3nodding That way you aren't fighting to get them to reverse their choice, only to get a new item (which should theoretically be easier).

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
the wayward knight
Miserable pile of secrets
whichever side would keep their skin. S.I.N. won so B.O.O. lost their skin and instead got potato skin.

Them's the breaks

yum_burger If I remmeber correctly they actually tied. emotion_donotwant I still want to get rid of the damned skin. yum_hotdog

It was a tie, so they flipped a coin in the office
I never wear my potato skin, I dont even look at it emotion_sweatdrop lol
the angel skin is nicer, except for the strange red eyes, as someone had mentioned. Besides that, I don't see why not have both skins ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff