Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ally

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This was during the times of Halloween 2009 Event.
The original pose was an Angel-like skin with red eyes. Like this one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can they return the other one? The skin that looks like an Angel?

EDIT: What's up with the </3? Hahaha.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
whichever side would keep their skin. S.I.N. won so B.O.O. lost their skin and instead got potato skin.

Them's the breaks

Ally

Miserable pile of secrets
whichever side would keep their skin. S.I.N. won so B.O.O. lost their skin and instead got potato skin.

Them's the breaks

Exactly.
I was just "trying" to ask if they can return it.
The S.I.N.'s skin was cool too though.

Special Snowflake

Separate item or extra pose is what I'd prefer, because I like the potato skin!

Friendly Noob

I want the skin back badly too, but its been so many years now and I have a feeling they wont return it. ;(

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Adele Adkins

Them's the breaks

Exactly.
unfortunately you haven't been the only one trying over the years. don't think they'll back out or their decision all of a sudden.

i think both skins are ugly. boo skin was less ugly because basically it was just red eyes and those unnoticeable "fin wings" that pretty much get overshadowed by anything you wear.

Ally

Sand Dancer Shaka

What I meant was as extra pose. wink

Special Snowflake

Adele Adkins
Sand Dancer Shaka

What I meant was as extra pose. wink

Oh, awesome, then I second the idea xd

Ally

Adele Adkins

Them's the breaks

Exactly.
unfortunately you haven't been the only one trying over the years. don't think they'll back out or their decision all of a sudden.

i think both skins are ugly. boo skin was less ugly because basically it was just red eyes and those unnoticeable "fin wings" that pretty much get overshadowed by anything you wear.

I know. I just wanted to have it wearable again to any other gaians(including me) who participated in the Halloween 2k9 event. emotion_c8

But yeah, I've realized that there's a small chance they'll return the original pose.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Boo lost so we lost our skin, it's really only fair that it stays gone because that was pretty much stated from the get go of that event.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

I always wished they'd bring back the B.O.O. original skin as a pose option and unsoulbind both the B.O.O. and S.I.N. skins. I was on Team S.I.N. for the event, but B.O.O. really did have a pretty skin. I wish it was available as an option for everyone to use.

Familiar Citizen

B.O.O-hoo for the B.O.O. skin unfortunately. D: I would love to see the original skin back, but to be honest I was quite happy that they are least gave us B.O.O. folk a consolation prize the potato skin tickles me.

I like the old skin adn could think of several pretty awesome uses for it but it was a game a contest and unfortunately B.O.O. lost. We knew one of us would be loosing our skins. Hell, when I picked B.O.O. I knew that S.I.N. would likely be the winners but I gave it the old college try anyways.

So.. long and the short: I support getting the old skin back but I'm not and I don't encourage anyone else hold their breath on it.

Swashbuckling Sentai

I never understood the appeal of either skin honestly. Especially since they were just recreations of skins/effects that could already be created with existing items.

Toothsome Treasure

They said at the very start the loser wouldn't keep their skin. It'd be more insulting if they did change it back, even after so many years. I'd rather they stick to their word on this one, but at least unsoulbind it so we can sell or gift or trash it.

Conversationalist

BOO lost the skin. That's what they get for not winning the war.

It's just not going to happen. Like how a re-release of the grombie skins will never happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff