Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a great doll with a pose that has lots of uses, but there are just too few of them available on the market. Would be nice to see it get released again for circulation.

Also, we're getting a lot of recolors for the big feathered wings. I'd like to see some recolors of the big bat wings, too (referring to Devil's Wings and Beelzebub's Wings)... at least in green? PLEASE.

Thanks for reading. c:

EDIT (April 10, 2014)
: Just logged on, I see the green version of Devil's Wings in Loyal's shop (along with purple and orange), I'm super happy. Thank you for releasing it, and as a gold item, too. c:

Still hoping for a greater re-release of the ginoverseer doll. We'll see what time will bring us. emotion_awesome

EDIT (May 14, 2014)
: Big THANK YOU for the bigger re-release. I finally got my doll. c: Appreciating the other bat wing recolors, too, got me a few of those besides Haborym's.

Sexy Assailant

"He who shall not be named": "How deep is your wallet?"

Animal Animal

I'd love ginoverseer doll, since I like my avi strollin' 'round in the newd.

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

I would love the bat wing in note colors. Green, blue, gold -drool-

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
That's one of only a handful of SDPlus dolls I want (along with Fafnir). I'd consider paying $10 per for them. 3nodding

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Thanks for the suggestions. 3nodding
Thanks. c:
looks like part of your request was approved c:

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Divine Davina

Yup those green wings are in the cs now
its a curse
Divine Davina

Yup those green wings are in the cs now

yup noticed thought i would let OP know that his request was semi made c: at least it's the medium version ! c:
Yeah, I appreciate the smaller wing recolors, gonna get me the green ones later. Still hoping for the bigger wings, but I figure it's only a matter of time.

It also looks like they may have re-released the doll in one of the bundles, but it's still rather rare. It used to sell for around 3-6 mil pre-inflation. At this point I'd be happy with anything less than 15 mil. Dx
Still hoping to see this.
emotion_donotwant
classified_fu
classified_fu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items