Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The event would be more active and move faster if users were required to attack Fafnir at least once to get a Snowflake Charm. It would be even better if users could get multiple charms for attacking a lot. While we're at it, have the charms grant automatically. The link thing is just a hassle and I really don't get why you guys went that direction.
I know I'd attack a heck of a lot more if I could get extra charms out of it!

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
auto-grant- yes please
multiple charms for more damage/times attacked - yes please.
make people fight to get them instead of lurking for links - kinda goes with autogrant but YES.
It would also help if the slash game played like an actual slash game. The one they used several events back was so much nicer. This one just slowly drops down snowflakes from the top while owls flutter around the bottom. The damage count is meaningless.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Krissim Klaw
It would also help if the slash game played like an actual slash game. The one they used several events back was so much nicer. This one just slowly drops down snowflakes from the top while owls flutter around the bottom. The damage count is meaningless.

Ugh, agreed. Would be way more fun, too.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
It would be nice if the snowflakes granted automatically. Having it spit out a link in a random thread most people probably aren't at or won't see is probably the worst way to reward people. If they simply can not make it auto grant, at least make Fafnir post in a single sticky thread each time he's defeated with a grant link.

Also, make the slash game start out with the slash OFF. I unintentionally hit owls sometimes since the game starts off in the middle of the window and it's got the slash on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff