Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja bump

Cute Punk

I want some actual chesire ears and a tail in the traditional colors, not that weird helmet crap in the goldshop either.

Also, maybe a chesire kitten for a cute version? >w<
White Flag Idiot
I want some actual chesire ears and a tail in the traditional colors, not that weird helmet crap in the goldshop either.

Also, maybe a chesire kitten for a cute version? >w<
That'd be neat. I mean, we have wolf ears and other animals ears in the shops that aren't part of a full helmet-like mask, like the Cheshire mask, or on a headband, in the shops. I think and hope something like that could be done, eventually.
Cheshire kitten would be needed, too
ninja bump
ninja bump
I'd love purple, but it's just so darn expensive..
Hayes28
we have purple Cheshire sets already.....
Blaqk Fringe
Hayes28

So what? It could come in a couple of different colors than the teal, although I personally love the teal look for it since it's my favorite color. You did write "re-color" in the title. I also like some of your idea's, I don't know if they would take that much of them into consideration though.
Hayes28
Blaqk Fringe
Hayes28

So what? It could come in a couple of different colors than the teal, although I personally love the teal look for it since it's my favorite color. You did write "re-color" in the title. I also like some of your idea's, I don't know if they would take that much of them into consideration though.
but I only mention teal, in the OP. I don't think Gaia would take an already purple set and recolor it another purple. But hey, we'll see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff