Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sorry, I know there exists some banning system, but it seems to be useless coz of the quantity of users.
On each forum I visit, there's special rating (displayed under the avatar). Each time the user breaks rules, his rating is lowered or on the contrary increased. Upon reaching some point, the user is banned.

I can see many people breaking rules here. I know it's a totally free community, but ppl should be more loyal anyway. Otherwise it soon will turn into chaos...

Maybe there should be more moderators for every topic to delete the cloned ones in time?

And if there was a topic search, ppl wouldn't clone threads ((i am cloning right now, coz I couldn't find my own topic similar to this one)).

And maybe there's sense lowering rating for ppl, cloning topics? More strict rules and more severe punishment could help avoiding anarchy.

Dapper Fatcat

We do have a topic search, people are just too lazy so they create a new one. in the long run that is actually better that way it's not a first come first serve with the thread ideas.

I like some of your ideas but I question how much good it will do. most users may retaliate and others may create a crap load of mules to keep their main account from being banned.

Edit: I forgot it was removed a while ago.

Questionable Waffles

Yeah... if someone got mad at you he/she could with an army of mules be able to ban you whether you did something wrong or not. That's why the site has Moderators for that sort of thing. There is a "Report This Post" and "Report This Thread" for users.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff