Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

I mean, this is kind of silly don't you think?
The point of creating items is to make a new recolor but now recolors are all starting to look the same.

User Image Like these headphones versus User Imagethese already existing ones..

I understand the need to make customers happy, but when the difference is a User Imageblur filter versus User Imageno blur filter or a sparkle don't you think that's a little silly?

Some more unnecessary recolors:
xx I met my fate xx
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

I would say that in general users (and Gaia) are taking this "Let's recolour the halo to maximize profit" trend too far.

Liringlas

Now THESE re-recolors are so similar, they almost look identical pointless:
User Image (quartz halo), User Image(mythrill halo), User Image (angelic crystalline frost halo), User Image(pure white angelic halo)

Maybe the guidelines need to be mapped out a little better, or maybe items should be cataloged a little clearer to prevent this type of stuff.
I mean, I've heard of people being told they can't add glow or sparkle, but then another item pops out with that. Or certain colors aren't allowed to be used because they are too close to the original but then another user is able.

This is turning in to a little bit of a hot mess..

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Good point

I do want to point out, Gaia did reject a recolor I requested last week due to very close similarity to existing recolors (that was in production) ..maybe they just started doing that

though with those item examples above, makes me wonder why they were allowed and not mine (but I am over it now)

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah, I'm a little tired of seeing a lot of the same items being recolored again and again. But that doesn't mean that someones idea should be denied.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
B R A I N
Good point

I do want to point out, Gaia did reject a recolor I requested last week due to very close similarity to existing recolors (that was in production) ..maybe they just started doing that

though with those item examples above, makes me wonder why they were allowed and not mine (but I am over it now)

User Image

Ugh, it looks like the headphones were denied because they made tier reward headphones..
It also looks like the creator of the Inverse Headphones got screwed over too.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Alice is Madness
Yeah, I'm a little tired of seeing a lot of the same items being recolored again and again. But that doesn't mean that someones idea should be denied.

User Image

The items getting recolored over and over again isn't the issue.
It's when Gaia decides to let people create recolors and then steals said item and makes the recolor a tier reward..
-Or- they allow another user to also recolor the same item in the same shade but add a sparkle to make them ~*unique*~..

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
sorry 2 say but some people just need to be more creative in general. neutral
there's only so much you can do with DJs and WINGS lol (no offense to those with that, to each their own but the use of these two strictly is what's being pumped out from rainbow tickets smile
legit if people wanna use their tickets to add a glow or w/e they can do what they want because it's theirs but. Idk lol lol.......... that's their money.

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Menstrual Cramps
Alice is Madness

User Image

The items getting recolored over and over again isn't the issue.
It's when Gaia decides to let people create recolors and then steals said item and makes the recolor a tier reward..
-Or- they allow another user to also recolor the same item in the same shade but add a sparkle to make them ~*unique*~..
Yeah I see your point and it is lame that they decide to add a little to someone's recolor or make it a tier reward which takes away the rarity and uniqueness of the item.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
VVednesdays
there's only so much you can do with DJs and WINGS lol (no offense to those with that, to each their own but the use of these two strictly is what's being pumped out from rainbow tickets smile
legit if people wanna use their tickets to add a glow or w/e they can do what they want because it's theirs but. Idk lol lol.......... that's their money.

User Image

Yeah I feel you, and you're right it's their prerogative but Gaia should have the sensibility to streamline the process. Maybe add in a stipulation that their item must have three noticeable changes from an already existing one on the site. You know, just clearer rules because it seems like some users can get away with it and others can't.

Not to mention Gaia just doing the same thing as users. GDI..

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Menstrual Cramps
VVednesdays

User Image

Yeah I feel you, and you're right it's their prerogative but Gaia should have the sensibility to streamline the process. Maybe add in a stipulation that their item must have three noticeable changes from an already existing one on the site. You know, just clearer rules because it seems like some users can get away with it and others can't.

lmao........some people just don't want that. lol If they feel it's better with a glow why not? lol Gaia can add a sparkle and sell it.. i have no comments for that though because it is a trend... the glow and no glow and color schemes... Idunno...... I think it's both sides fault.... lol The ideas are similar and the color schemes were going to be made whether or not because people already wanted those colors in the first place and it's a pretty basic standard idea.
I don't know lmao
if they already have the idea and someone wants to add one change to it why not.. it's their idea? ........ I don't know anymore lol
I'm just laughing because they changed one thing and it makes it totally "different"...............

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
VVednesdays
Menstrual Cramps
VVednesdays

User Image

lmao........some people just don't want that. lol If they feel it's better with a glow why not? lol Gaia can add a sparkle and sell it.. i have no comments for that though because it is a trend... the glow and no glow and color schemes... Idunno...... I think it's both sides fault.... lol The ideas are similar and the color schemes were going to be made whether or not because people already wanted those colors in the first place and it's a pretty basic standard idea.
I don't know lmao
if they already have the idea and someone wants to add one change to it why not.. it's their idea? ........ I don't know anymore lol
I'm just laughing because they changed one thing and it makes it totally "different"...............

User Image

emotion_facepalm That's what's so annoying.
I wish people would get more creative with their Rainbow Ticket items. I mean we have thousands of items to pull from but people want to recoloring wings, DJs, medals, etcetc. I love that Gaia kinda beat the population to recoloring the D-Tail a million times but yeah Idk.

It's just annoying how for one user it's unacceptable and denied but for another one they are a-okay with it.
Too much flip flopping.

[_Legato_]'s Princess

Lunatic

17,665 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Menstrual Cramps
VVednesdays
Menstrual Cramps
VVednesdays

User Image

I don't know lmao

User Image

I wish people would get more creative with their Rainbow Ticket items. I mean we have thousands of items to pull from but people want to recoloring wings, DJs, medals, etcetc. I love that Gaia kinda beat the population to recoloring the D-Tail a million times but yeah Idk.

It's just annoying how for one user it's unacceptable and denied but for another one they are a-okay with it.
Too much flip flopping.

I think they should've left Loyal to recolor the 03's and 04's lol I thought that's what the point was.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Ticket items in general have been terrible, in my opinion. :/

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
VVednesdays
Menstrual Cramps
VVednesdays
Menstrual Cramps
VVednesdays

User Image

I don't know lmao

User Image

Too much flip flopping.

I think they should've left Loyal to recolor the 03's and 04's lol I thought that's what the point was.

User Image

Tru Fax. Also all the random wing colors that aren't apart of the "essential colors" group (y'know, red/black/white/off white/off black).
I mean that's what they did with the minis and a few random items from 03, but not all of them?
I guess the thirsty greed monster struck.
char fashionable
It's what happens when a sizable amount of the tickets are used by people with nary a bit of creativity to them.

I really with Gaia would step in and start saying that some items can no longer be recolored for a set amount of time. (And that the set amount of time is LONG.)

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Leothalis the Magus
char fashionable
It's what happens when a sizable amount of the tickets are used by people with nary a bit of creativity to them.

I really with Gaia would step in and start saying that some items can no longer be recolored for a set amount of time. (And that the set amount of time is LONG.)

User Image

Like set queue lines with limited slots.
I think if Gaia added a little more urgency to the use of tickets, they'd find people aren't sitting on them for eons as well. That would really help to keep production clean.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff