Welcome to Gaia! ::

Consider this poll a sort of thank you card to the mods and coders, vote to let them know how many people say thank you.

THANK YOU GAIA STAFF! 1 100.0% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
1 2 >

Just felt for once for all our bitching some of us should thank the admins, mods and coders who put in all the work to keep things running so smoothly. I think we forget that it's a priveledge, not a right that we should always expect. sweatdrop Anyway thanks a ton you guys kick a** and good luck with all the debugging and such in this crossover, I know how that can be. xp

Shameless Exhibitionist

Questions? =O

I think threads like this should be in the Site Feedback forum. 3nodding
Umm...shouldn't this be in the chatterbox?
*Agreed*

But this will be better in Site Feedback. surprised

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I wanted to make one like this, but it's probably in the wrong forum. Oh well.

Thanks everyone for working on the site to improve it and such. ^^
And also, thanks to the general gaians who helped answer eachother's problems so the mods and admins could get on with their work 3nodding

bluezjessi's Waifu

Shameless Victory

Hai! Thank you! (even if this is in the wrong forum...) whee
I have to agree, I mean they could take down the entire site and make the change a lot faster most porbably, but instead they are taking a little more tiem so they can have it up and running for us. BE GRATEFUL!
Oh for chr... stare I put it here because I thought it'd be a nice refresher for them to see 1 thank you thread among all the "you ******** this up", "I can't do this", "when will this be fixed" and "other generic demands" threads. For once I don't care about mis-posting this thread, it was somewhat intentional.

Rainbow Phantom

Alrius
Oh for chr... stare I put it here because I thought it'd be a nice refresher for them to see 1 thank you thread among all the "you ******** this up", "I can't do this", "when will this be fixed" and "other generic demands" threads. For once I don't care about mis-posting this thread, it was somewhat intentional.

Agreed. THANK YOU GAIA STAFF! heart
Alrius
First of all, this goes in the feedback forum. And it's the admins that keep the site up. The mods couldn't bring the site down if they tried.
My__Paradox
Umm...shouldn't this be in the chatterbox?

Wrong.
Well I'm deffinetly glad everyone agrees despite the misposting. 3nodding

Interesting Pal

I understand you wanting to put it here and I agree very nice!
Woot to the admins, mods and nice users! whee

But scence it is in the wrong forum they may have to mave it scence others would be like thats not suppose to be here so why was mine moved and not theirs? Yah know?
No offence kay? 3nodding

Desirable Sex Symbol

xx Obscure xx
Alrius

Agreed. THANK YOU GAIA STAFF! heart
yeah...I can now see how streesful mods, admins and all of the other moderators of gaia job can be when tons of people are whinning about what they CAN'T do......this site has over a thousand members and 1/4 of them are complaining....thanks gaian staff
rolleyes Mods dont work on gaia. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces