Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am personally sick of people that you don't want coming into a room that says private in the name. I would like rooms to have welcome lists (if you want it private). Also, group hang outs would be cool
Guilds. 3nodding

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

If you want a "private" room, get a GGN guild. the forums/game rooms are not supposed to be "Private" because they're accessable to everyone, and the admins don't like the exclusion of users xp (or at least I'd assume )
Making private rooms would mean people could cyber and not get caught. It is never going to happen. Don't think that putting "Private" in the title will help. If anyone MORE people will try to go in in hopes of catching you cybering with someone so they can report you.
I mean you want to hang out wih people YOU knopw, not users that jus come in to bug you
That's why you create a guild. In doing that, you have total and complete control on who enters. 3nodding
Innocente
That's why you create a guild. In doing that, you have total and complete control on who enters. 3nodding
But they are soooo expensive....nevermind abouth tis all. Thank you
Okay, but 20K only sounds like alot. Once you reach it for the first time, it's chump change. xd

And if you're really interested, you should get a few friends to donate. That's really why guilds cost so much. It should be a partnership between you and your guild crew.
Innocente
Okay, but 20K only sounds like alot. Once you reach it for the first time, it's chump change. xd

And if you're really interested, you should get a few friends to donate. That's really why guilds cost so much. It should be a partnership between you and your guild crew.
I got up to 30k and its not chump change razz Oh well. Thanks for the ides, bye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces