Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hate that tons of people keep reading my posts, and STALKING me and whatnot. I suggest that there should be an option to allow readers to view your posts or not.

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
VyceLieng
I hate that tons of people keep reading my posts, and STALKING me and whatnot. I suggest that there should be an option to allow readers to view your posts or not.

Actually, this is a way to log all the posts people have in order to take care of reported posts. For example, lets say you posted something that violates the T.O.S. People might want to look at your posts to see if they should report any other violations you possibly made. Besides, this helps out the mods to look through your posts via your profile to see if you've done it more than once. 3nodding
It's a forum. I'm looking at one of your posts right now - the post you just made right here.
Lady_Threnody
VyceLieng

Actually, this is a way to log all the posts people have in order to take care of reported posts. For example, lets say you posted something that violates the T.O.S. People might want to look at your posts to see if they should report any other violations you possibly made. Besides, this helps out the mods to look through your posts via your profile to see if you've done it more than once. 3nodding

OH... well ... i just wish there was a way... or... well... i guess not.

::sighs:: Lol... guess that's over with then. Maybe if it was only accessible by moderators? But even then, people couldn't report you for multiple violations... so I guess there's nothing we can do about it huh? Oh well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff