Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I was wondering if maybe we can have previews for those odd items in the tree house.I don't mean stuff like the shoes or booth, but stuff like the skins. I don't wanna waste my stickers on something if I don't know how it'll look on my avi. Maybe offer previews on all items in the future in the treehouse? emotion_kirakira ?
please and thankies biggrin

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Also potions in Skin Tight please. emotion_drool It really makes a difference.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
The inability to preview those skins makes me hesitant on buying them, especially since it's a one-time deal and the ticket prices are so high.

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Bleeding Apocalypse
The inability to preview those skins makes me hesitant on buying them, especially since it's a one-time deal and the ticket prices are so high.

yeah and I haven't seen anyone in the forums with that skin. I don't wanna post a thread asking "What does this skin look like?" because some ppl's avis might have other stuff on it to change it.

That's one reason I don't wanna gold shop skins, they don't come with a preview. At least items like lumiere have a skin preview. I wonder why they don't have previews on skin. O.o

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
An_Cafe_chan
Bleeding Apocalypse

yeah and I haven't seen anyone in the forums with that skin. I don't wanna post a thread asking "What does this skin look like?" because some ppl's avis might have other stuff on it to change it.

That's one reason I don't wanna gold shop skins, they don't come with a preview. At least items like lumiere have a skin preview. I wonder why they don't have previews on skin. O.o

Yeah, I know. I saw maybe a couple of people around the forums with the new skins when the event was over, but... eh, not anymore. A preview is always the best thing, you like to make sure what you're about to buy looks good before you spend the money on it. Especially tickets, since you can't get them back easily and you have to wait for an event to get more.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
We need previews on all the skins everywhere. I've always been interested in the imp skins, but I'd really like to preview it on an avi I made, and not on an avi with different style and taste made.

If you desperately want to see them, I believe they're in tektek, but it'd be nice to not have to use a third party to preview them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff