Welcome to Gaia! ::

There should totally be a sing option. We have say, whisper, shout, think... why not sing? It involves the use of words and if you're posting lyrics you're imagining them being sung, or even singing them yourself.

I've noticed there's a whole load of complaints about the option to change your post style, but I think it's nifty, really. Makes the forums more alive and fun - you can tell when people are actually sort of shouting now.
i must say that i like your idea of sing, but what would it be, maybe musical notes?
You see how think has the little circles before the box? Perhaps if they were music notes instead, like notes coming out of your avatar - it'd look like that anyway. And then a fairly normal speech box.
Hmmm... I think what those two guys are talking about is cool... I like the idea of music notes and singing... hmmm

((Lol. Just wanted to try out the thinking post style))
Rinaqa
There should totally be a sing option. We have say, whisper, shout, think... why not sing? It involves the use of words and if you're posting lyrics you're imagining them being sung, or even singing them yourself.

I've noticed there's a whole load of complaints about the option to change your post style, but I think it's nifty, really. Makes the forums more alive and fun - you can tell when people are actually sort of shouting now.
this site own all
it= awsome biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin ninja
I like, Rinny. Sooo....how would it work again? Sorry, small brain. x.x
I like your idea!
I'm just now making up something that it could look like.
I really like the ornate one, lol maybe the "sing" one could be something like that one but with classical instruments and musical notes on it?
or maybe it could be like have the music staff as the border and have a tremble, bass, and that 'K' I forgot what that one was called on it with musical notes?
I think this is great, but you could have the music notes, and also swirls on the corners in the shape of the cleffs or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff