Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would the event be more enjoyable if you'd be able to heal properly?

Yes 0.72549019607843 72.5% [ 37 ]
No 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 5 ]
i don't care, pollwhore coming through 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 51 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Elisicle
I haven't posted in the event forum at all. I usually don't but all the issues this year made me definitely not even consider posting. I played Switch'em for awhile and got 100 candies and when I traded it I got an Advocate's Belt which I don't even need(if I could I would sell it so it could actually be useful to someone but freaking soul binding.) I didn't know that you weren't always guaranteed an actual item until the second time I traded my candies and just got gold, and the third time I got a potion I'd never even use. This whole thing is just ridiculous and it definitely doesn't help that even the Trick or Treating is broken, to boot.

i wonder if they'll be worth anyrhing then as they seem to be items you'll have to use on mini-bosses... anyways... you reveived one of the limited items... congratz biggrin

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Even I'm having a problem with staying alive now and I'm a demon. Guess I'm just a sucky demon. XD
Kitn Lefure
Even I'm having a problem with staying alive now and I'm a demon. Guess I'm just a sucky demon. XD

you seem to be at 100% most of the time though...

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Quibuz

They no longer follow the same business model as they used too. They are currently running with the new idea of gamification which priorities 'whales' (people with deep wallets willing to fork out a lot) over pretty much anything. Here is more info on it but basically the idea is to make as much money as they can as fast as they can before moving on.
I know healing threads are just being sniped at
Nights-Rune
Quibuz

They no longer follow the same business model as they used too. They are currently running with the new idea of gamification which priorities 'whales' (people with deep wallets willing to fork out a lot) over pretty much anything. Here is more info on it but basically the idea is to make as much money as they can as fast as they can before moving on.

true that User Image

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
i've been dead since the event started. every time i get a small heal i'm dead within 30 seconds. this is the most disappointing event i've encountered on gaia so far. sigh.
evelyn greenleaf
i've been dead since the event started. every time i get a small heal i'm dead within 30 seconds. this is the most disappointing event i've encountered on gaia so far. sigh.

lol... either your memory (on gaia events) is lacking you or you haven't been on gaia for that long wink

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Quibuz
evelyn greenleaf

lol... either your memory (on gaia events) is lacking you or you haven't been on gaia for that long wink

did i ask you for your opinion? talk2hand

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Quibuz
Nights-Rune
Quibuz

true that User Image

smile *nods*
Nights-Rune
Quibuz
Nights-Rune
Quibuz

true that User Image

smile *nods*

from 100% to 0% in the time to access the forums from the landing page.... and no i do not have slow internet scream

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Quibuz
Nights-Rune
Quibuz
Nights-Rune
Quibuz

true that User Image

smile *nods*

from 100% to 0% in the time to access the forums from the landing page.... and no i do not have slow internet scream

wow... I did think the site seemed a tad slower

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Quibuz
btw.. does anyone know how one can heal themselves?
in other words... how can one use a health potion one got as a "reward"

fluffy little kitten

the only way to heal yourself is with the potions. you can use them by clicking the 'attack' or 'heal' link on another user, which will pop up the interface, then closing the popup that says you're out of health (if you're at zero), and clicking the picture of the health potion near the bottom on the right (under the other user's avatar). it'll bring up a short description and an option to use it. hope that helps! cat_3nodding

Click on the 'heal' or 'attack' button.
There you will see the potions you got (on your right).
Click on the potions and it will ask you if you want to use it.
Click yes, and presto!
New HP points that you won't be able to use for long, because a demon will take them away in 30 minutes. emo
Seriously, we need safe zone sub forums.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Quibuz
Kitn Lefure

Every time I was actually trying to battle last night I was at 0.
Kitn Lefure
Quibuz
Kitn Lefure

Every time I was actually trying to battle last night I was at 0.

well gaia finally listened and created team subforums... so healing shouldn't be much of a problem anymore wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff