Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you want to see the gold-based items put back into Back Alley Bargains?

Yes! There's no bargains anymore! 0.86388888888889 86.4% [ 311 ]
No! It's better as a cash shop. 0.030555555555556 3.1% [ 11 ]
Don't care/poll whore. 0.10555555555556 10.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 360 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

We're not stupid, Gaia. We know the difference between the gold items at the top and the cash items at the bottom. Anyone who doesn't is too stupid to be trying to spend money online in the first place. Backalley Bargains looks so empty now that the items have been moved to Ian's shop, and what's the point in having a "bargain" shop if everything is crap sold for cash that we can't sell or transfer if we decide we don't want it later?

Come on, guys. Give us a little more credit than this, and put the stuff back. I was looking forward to seeing what kinds of new clothing items BB would get and now it's not worth looking at anymore. I'm not buying any of that s**t with money so it's completely worthless to me now.

*edits*
We has a banner now!

PinkXxKiss
User Image

User Image
[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/callmebarry/Banners/BAB.png[/IMG]

Not the best, but it gets the point across!
(Feedback~~~? heart )

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
QUESTING YELLOW AND PINK INKS!
216/500 YELLOW
11/500 PINK
PLEASE DONATE YOUR INK TO ME

woooooooow when did they do that?

I WILL ALSO TAKE YOUR UNWANTED BUGS!
I don't like it either. I doubt they'll change it back but I still agree with you.
That was stupid ._. They could've kept those items in there.
It is now a unessesary shop for me.
Also about them putting the items in Ian's shop, They didnt put all of them in there, only items in there are the fantasy things. The others must be scattered around in diffrent shops. that was pointless what they did.

I DONT EVEN USE THE ZOMG ITEMS ._.

5,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Well that's a damn shame. I was hoping to get more neat little cheap items.

I don't buy with Cash, nor do I play zOMG!; so yeah, useless to me now, too.

neutral

Assimilated Wolf

Seriously. Put them back already. They were fine where they were.
The shop as a whole is just completely pointless and redundant now. The items in BB can be bought in the main Cash Shop, too, last I checked, so why do we need to have the exact same items in two seperate places like that? I don't get it. Do they really think we're all so stupid that we can't figure out how the shop works? I know I'm not the brightest bulb in the box but I'm not anywhere near THAT stupid.

I want BackAlley back the way it was. The way it is now makes me very sad.

Angelic Blob

I liked when the zOMG clothing was in BAB, it was fitting and easy to find. I don't want to click to 5 different shops to look for the items that were in their proper place.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Yes please. I wanted to buy something and was lost and shocked not to see them there. The items just fit there, not anywhere else. It's hard to find them now since they are all scattered every where. =.=

Assimilated Wolf

Bunai
I liked when the zOMG clothing was in BAB, it was fitting and easy to find. I don't want to click to 5 different shops to look for the items that were in their proper place.

That and I was hoping they'd be adding more clothing to it eventually. Guess that's not gonna happen now.

Quotable Ally

Seriously. Having things separated like that wasn't confusing in the slightest. Now everything is scattered all over the place clogging up the other shops, when it was perfectly fine where it was in the first place. The sudden change is what makes no sense.
User Image

I swear to god if they try to get rid of Nicolae I will riot in the streets!

I might be alone, but I will Riot like it's 1999 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Tipsy Genius

l_N a r a_l
User Image

I swear to god if they try to get rid of Nicolae I will riot in the streets!

I might be alone, but I will Riot like it's 1999 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

You aren't alone!
I'll riot right along side you.

I'm very unhappy they did this. Considering he's the kind of person you'd also expect to carry really freaky and rare, volatile items, I was hoping for some updates of very strange things. Now he's just another boring cash shop owner. Don't do this to Nicolae dammit!
Put the clothing back! gonk
I think they were fine where they were.
The Change doesn't make sense to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out