Welcome to Gaia! ::

kitty_kats7
kitty_kats7
thenightsdesire
kitty_kats7
Well i got to say you are wasting space yourself constantly people like you telling us to read the stickies, WELL i READ THE STICKIES!!! happy? *walks out*

You act as though your username is specifically mentioned. Chill out d00d. If you haven't done anything that has been mentioned then we're not talking about you.

Well I am the population(well I do go on this site) and exuse me but some of the gaians around here, and I. Well we aren't happy. However you should'nt take that close to heart, now should you?

(: Of course not..after all, I am cold hearted wouldn't you agree? wink You must remember that this site is free and despite your unhappiness, there are times in which users will..well, just deal. Have fun dealing hun =D
thenightsdesire
Bunny Raver
kitty_kats7
Well i got to say you are wasting space yourself constantly people like you telling us to read the stickies, WELL i READ THE STICKIES!!! happy? *walks out*
-_- I know I am...I've posted in the feebacks once...And only once...So dont yell at me...If you read the stickies you would agree with me...There are too many repeat threads.

Don't worry, she's freaking out over everyone as though we are speaking specifically to her.

Random: I can't stop laughing when I see your avatar! The bat is hilarious!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff