Welcome to Gaia! ::

The only pair we have is the fairy wings, and they're ancient. At the least, recolor them.
Here's some ideas i wouldn't mind seeing on all the parts- not just on our back, but on our heads, arms, and feet too
slender copper/gold/silver wings
lunar/crescent moon wings wings
starry wings
rock and pebble wings
faucet wings
dragonfly wings
hummingbird wings
butterfly wings
pixie wings
dragon wings
leaf wings
wood wings
grass wings

Edit: I wouldn't mind it if you were to make an item contest for wings, and just let the users come up with the designs to put in Barton Boutique.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

More simple wings in the gold shops would be a miracle. I know recolours of the Fairy Wings have been suggested many times before, and it really should be done seeing as how they have nothing to loose with it.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Helpful Gaian

I'd love that. Recolours of fairy wings really are long overdue. And I think nice simple wings (in a variety of styles) would be a lovely addition to the gold shops. Wings are popular items, and if they were added to the marketplace they'll be a nice little gold sink.

User Image

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
yes please! I love our fairy wings so having recolors would be awesome. And I would love to see more variety of simple wings in the shop.
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

More simple wings in the gold shops would be a miracle. I know recolours of the Fairy Wings have been suggested many times before, and it really should be done seeing as how they have nothing to loose with it.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
i don't know why they haven't made the basic recolors, at least. they could even make them a "deluxe" set, like the flame shirts and pants were, a while back. Just don't put them in the cash shop.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Am all for more decent wings of many varieties ... just as long as they are NOT Cash Shop.

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I wouldn't mind some robotic doorwings too, both up and down.

Feral Lover

I agree. If they don't have enough pixel artists they could ask for volunteers who are willing to make them for free.

Either way it seems that newer items become more and more expensive. I could imagine amazing wings being sold at dernier*cri

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
I also support the idea of recolors of the Fairy Wings. We can use the rest of the spectrum of the 6 basic colors of the rainbow - at the same price of 40K a piece.

As for Dernier Cri... they better be wings fit for a Fae-King/Fae-Queen

Time-traveling Senshi

The only thing on that list I'd have to disagree with you about is the pixie wings simply because we already have them. Otherwise, I'd be all for more gold shop wings. The only thing though is do you price them the same as the fairy wings or price them the same as an elegant set item or more for simple wings.
Lord Elwrind
I also support the idea of recolors of the Fairy Wings. We can use the rest of the spectrum of the 6 basic colors of the rainbow - at the same price of 40K a piece.

As for Dernier Cri... they better be wings fit for a Fae-King/Fae-Queen

And they better be at the right angle on our avatars. scream

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Do Want! I'd definitely settle for recolored fairy wings, and for anything else, I'm happy so long as they aren't rare RIG crap or in D*C.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Do want on more wings in Barton Boutique. The Lunar/Moon wings sound lovely if they're crescent. I approve of this idea as we might like some later, even as a goldsink for about...I don't know 30-60k a pop.

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Good luck getting wings in a gold shop.

Personally, I'd love to see a variety of wings (like you suggested) in Barton Boutique and have them at goldsink prices since they'd be worth working for. Good suggestion!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff