Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
It is a HUGE pain in the a** having to buy one item at a time, especially when multiples are needed. I need millions of gold's worth of Philosopher's Caches, and it's annoying that I and many other people have to buy one at a time. It's going to take forever.

Right now only Logan's shop and La Victoire have the Quantity to buy option, but for Logan's it's only for bait.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

Yes, please! People have been asking for this for so long and it's such a pain that it hasn't happened yet. Especially when there's new gold updates; I never buy just one item at a time.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yeeeyuuuusss. This request comes up every so often and I'm surprised we don't have it yet! It would be so amazingly convenient to be able to just select multiple items you want and buy it all at once.

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
That sounds like a good idea.
I would love if tokens could be purchased for more than 1-100g at a time too.

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
YES, this sounds like a fantastic idea emotion_kirakira
It's also annoying that new thing they have after you buy an item. When you confirm it and you have the option to shop more or close the store both of which just keeps you on the same page. What's the point of that? A cart would be a nice addition. One per store I think. i don't know if you mean to just add the cart option and users shop at all the stores they want before buying but I think a cart option for each store is a good idea.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Man, I was somehow under the impression that the newish thing that comes up when you buy was going to be the beginnings of a shopping cart feature.
And I'm a little mad that doesn't seem like the case.

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

That's pretty cool actually o: !

Generous Bunny

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

Ohhai!

I would love that!
                      I had noticed that you can buy like... multiples of one item? Or is that just in the Cash shop?
                      I can't remember, but I swore it asks how many you want of an item...

Either way, if I want more than one item It'd be nice to just click "add to cart" and when I'm done shopping around be able to go through everything and check out.
                      It'd be so much easier and simpler. u-u;
                      Especially around events, when I spam buy things for anon'ing. xD

I also wish there was a way to use both gold and GC.
                      Like, split it up.

Use x amount of cash and the rest in gold for the purchase...

Divine Muse

I wonder if this could apply to the MP as well.

Great idea though OP, I hope they take your suggestion and make it happen.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Yes I would love to buy multiples from gold shops.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Jesus Christ on a cracker I need a lot of caches.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

Ohhai!

I would love that!
                      I had noticed that you can buy like... multiples of one item? Or is that just in the Cash shop?
                      I can't remember, but I swore it asks how many you want of an item...

Either way, if I want more than one item It'd be nice to just click "add to cart" and when I'm done shopping around be able to go through everything and check out.
                      It'd be so much easier and simpler. u-u;
                      Especially around events, when I spam buy things for anon'ing. xD

I also wish there was a way to use both gold and GC.
                      Like, split it up.

Use x amount of cash and the rest in gold for the purchase...

it's just the cash shop.
◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
What the freak? Who the hell buys in bulk in CV? emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items