Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer

Hi there,

I read recently that Boku will no longer support Verizon customers trying to use the phone to order Gaia Cash. If I am not mistaken, T-Mobile, my carrier, was axed similarly some time ago.

T-Mobile and Verizon are pretty big as far as cell service providers go. I personally don't prefer cell purchases because the GC sales don't apply to them usually, but it feels like we're getting to the point where a sizeable chunk of the Gaia public can't use their phone for this. The phone GC option is being eroded pretty hard.

For that reason, unless Boku is Gaia's only option for some reason, I request that Boku be replaced with another company that DOES allow Verizon and T-Mobile to be used for GC purchases.

Thank you for reading my feedback.

Sparkling Mage

It's not Boku's decision to cut Verizon/T-mobile/etc., it's the phone company themselves. I know Verizon cut BillToMobile not too long ago as well, so it might not be possible for them to add a mobile payment platform that 'works' with Verizon.

Writer

Vivilies
It's not Boku's decision to cut Verizon/T-mobile/etc., it's the phone company themselves. I know Verizon cut BillToMobile not too long ago as well, so it might not be possible for them to add a mobile payment platform that 'works' with Verizon.

Ah, ok. Thanks for telling me, I thought it was Boku's fault.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff