Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Alexius08
You provided source code for them to use and yet there's no signs of them even trying it?

Not yet emo
I honestly don't know why don't they fix the layering mask at least since there are other animated items that overlays colors and textures and are well masked; the item also used to work just fine until one day the mask got messed up.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
B is for bump

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I really wish they would fix it. I have an avatar I really like wearing but I can't anymore because of this glitch.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Adnama Lavode
I really wish they would fix it. I have an avatar I really like wearing but I can't anymore because of this glitch.

Me too.
At this point i don't care about the places where the animation can't be seen or if it can't be seen on mobile, i just want the item to work as it was supposed to -___-

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Still relevant :/

Virtuous Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
Hasuki Aatisuto
DarkFire Angel
that's the reason I stopped using that item actually. I really hope it does go back to the way it was before, it was a nice way to make a matching black and white avatar without looking for only black and white items rofl

Exactly. I could've just put on anything that would look good in black and white and use the animated item to actually "grayify" it.

But the static DOIFNSDOFISDNFSDI

Since you exhausted every resources in getting Gaia's attention to this, I think you might have better luck suggesting that they create a new item (not necessarily animated) that does just that - display the avatar in a B&W palette. I don't know why this wasn't done before, B&W is so popular...
But be prepared: if they do it, it will cost us money x_X
Good luck <3

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
illumi zaoldyek
Hasuki Aatisuto
DarkFire Angel
that's the reason I stopped using that item actually. I really hope it does go back to the way it was before, it was a nice way to make a matching black and white avatar without looking for only black and white items rofl

Exactly. I could've just put on anything that would look good in black and white and use the animated item to actually "grayify" it.

Since you exhausted every resources in getting Gaia's attention to this, I think you might have better luck suggesting that they create a new item (not necessarily animated) that does just that - display the avatar in a B&W palette. I don't know why this wasn't done before, B&W is so popular...
Good luck <3

Thank you smile

/* Conspiracy theory starts here */

My concern is that they don't want to make one single item that can make you look monochrome because they could sell instead any of those items on b/w as recolors and give them high prices since monochrome items sells well. And that's also why they don't pay attention into even fix the current layering mask

/* End conspiracy theory */

I should give it a try anyways to the desaturation item, however, the glitch on the grey wizard should be fixed since the item was working fine and then one day started to behave differently

Lunatic

I would love to see something where they allow us the option to use either the static or one that simply grays out our avatar.

Given how Gaia operates I agree with the conspiracy theory because if you apply a monetary bent it's easy to see why there could easily be a motive like that...

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
maripositas
I would love to see something where they allow us the option to use either the static or one that simply grays out our avatar.

Given how Gaia operates I agree with the conspiracy theory because if you apply a monetary bent it's easy to see why there could easily be a motive like that...

Yeah Under other circumstances i wouldn't imagined this theory but well... :/

Virtuous Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
The stepfather of lies
illumi zaoldyek
Hasuki Aatisuto
DarkFire Angel

Good luck <3

Thank you smile

/* Conspiracy theory starts here */

My concern is that they don't want to make one single item that can make you look monochrome because they could sell instead any of those items on b/w as recolors and give them high prices since monochrome items sells well. And that's also why they don't pay attention into even fix the current layering mask

/* End conspiracy theory */

I should give it a try anyways to the desaturation item, however, the glitch on the grey wizard should be fixed since the item was working fine and then one day started to behave differently
I think you're right with that theory, I should have thought of it ^^;;

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
still legal

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100