Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
ElegantlyLuminous
      Have you tried trick-or-treating in the Treehouse, Faktori, or Dernier Cri?

They don't have candies on top of their shop icons, but they are offering treats. (The only places that honestly don't have treats are the four cash shops and Loyal's Bazaar.) This helped me out when my counter got stuck and I saw it mentioned in another thread as a possible solution.

Desirable Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
I am also having a lot of problems with trick or treating this year. I checked back every few hours over the past two day, and the trick or treating still hasn't refreshed. I'm getting rather concerned.
Same here. sad

Elfin Wizard

They don't have candies on top of their shop icons, but they are offering treats. (The only places that honestly don't have treats are the four cash shops and Loyal's Bazaar.) This helped me out when my counter got stuck and I saw it mentioned in another thread as a possible solution.

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
ElegantlyLuminous

well that actually worked o-o thank you ouo

Elfin Wizard

Prism Stryder Kaede
well that actually worked o-o thank you ouo

I'm glad it worked! It is a little silly that those shops aren't marked, though, especially since it does seem to be causing issues for people. (And when you consider that Gaia's been doing this sort of thing twice a year, every year for a lot of years, well, that's just sad.)

Enjoy trick-or-treating!

b l u m i's Oppa

Superhero

IKR
they're like ****** i already gave u candy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items